Pahang Jobs Cadet / Estate Assistant Manager Position at Ng Chin Siu & Sons Rubber Estates Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pahang - Others and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sciences & Agriculture
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 3,000 - RM 5,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ng Chin Siu & Sons Rubber Estates Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Cadet / Estate Assistant Manager|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
All aspects of the management of an oil palm plantation, including but not limited to:
1. Assisting the Estate Manager in the overall proper running of the estate;
2. To ensure the estate practices are in compliance with the relevant MSPO
3. To assist Management in the long-term development of the estate which
includes staff training and sustainable operational activities;
4. Assisting in cost management to ensure efficient use of estate resources
& prudent expenditure in the running of the estate;
5. Supervision of harvesting operations to ensure harvesting rounds are
performed according to schedule & harvesting standards are maintained;
6. Supervision of field work (ie. pruning, weeding, manuring) to ensure it is
done to acceptable standard;
7. Supervision & control of workers with a view of maximizing productivity;
8. Help implement agronomic best practices & standard operating
9. Ensuring all occupational health & safety requirements are complied with;
including ensuring staff & workers are adequately trained & equipped;
10. Maintaining & ensuring the security of the estate;
11. Any other tasks / objectives which may be assigned by your manager.
1. Able to effectively communicate with & motivate staff & labour force;
2. Able to plan & implement work schedule to achieve goals & targets;
3. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Knowledge of local
dialects an added advantage;
4. Experienced in oil palm replanting;
5. Experienced with oil palm planting in hilly terrain an advantage;
6. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for
7. Only managers specialising in Agriculture / Plantations or equivalent will
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1957, we are a privately held group with investments in property, rubber & the oil palm industry.Our mission is to be the best we can be through hard work, care & perseverance, using traditional values to create lasting relationships.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 2973-D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Family medical insurance plan & other benefits
- Specific Location: Keratong