Kuala Lumpur Jobs Chief Operating Officer Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Company Confidential are looking for candidates for the position of chief operating officer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Top Management and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Chief Operating Officer
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Top Management
- Overseeing the entire business operations and identifying areas of shortcomings and taking remedial action for process improvement
- Implement business strategies and plans in alignment to the group’s vision and mission
- Managing the Operations of the group’s entire operation to ensure business growth.
- Improvise support development of marketing strategy and ensure marketing plans are successfully achieved.
- Measure and report key metric and performance of Head of Departments, and develop action plans to achieve goals to ensure performance results
- Review competitiveness of the group’s products and services.
- Enhancing the operational team with the leadership and resources needed to successfully complete operations objectives.
- Implement and execute sustaining good customer relations.
- Reports to the Group Chief Executive Offices pertaining to matters of importance
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree
- Strong understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Credit Control, Marketing etc.
- Aptitude in problem-solving and sound decision-making
- Ability to diagnose problems and weakness promptly and implementing action plans
- Possess competency in strategic planning and business development
- Proven experience as a Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Possess good foresight of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Analytical and skillful reporting ability
- Experienced working in a PLC is and ability start immediately will an added advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam