Kuala Lumpur Jobs Claims Specialist (liability, Cab, Engineering, Property) Position at Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Claims Specialist (Liability, CAB, Engineering, Property). For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad|
|Position||Claims Specialist (liability, Cab, Engineering, Property)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Oversees and process claims for effectiveness of the claims management.
- Monitor / update status of outstanding claims.
- To ensure a proper recording and retention of claims documents and correspondence.
- Periodic update and review status of claims reserves to ensure company’s interest are properly preserved.
- Involve in meetings with clients and intermediaries for investigation and negotiation of registered claims and work with other departments in reviewing specific claims, where necessary.
- Degree holder with relevant working experience.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge on CAB Facultative System [CABFAC] and CAB Co-Insurance System [CABCO]
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance group, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Founded 140 years ago, today we employ over 60,00 dedicated employees and serve customers in over 170 countries around the world; with strong positions in North America and Europe, and growing positions in the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.
Founded in Switzerland in 1872, the Zurich Insurance Group ("Zurich") is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. At Zurich, our mission is to help customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 53,00 employees, we provide a wide range of property and casualty, as well as life insurance products and services. We serve individuals, small businesses, as well as mid-sized and large companies, including multinational corporations, in more than 210 countries and territories worldwide.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 201701035345
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)