Alor Setar Jobs Company Secretary (executive) Position at DXN Holdings Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Alor Setar and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||DXN Holdings Bhd|
|Position||Company Secretary (executive)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
DXN Holdings Bhd’s principal activities are investment holding and provision of management services. As at the date of this advertisement, we have 77 subsidiaries across 41countries.
Our groups are principally involved in the sales of health-oriented and wellness consumer products through a direct selling model. Our Group’s direct selling network. Our Group’s other business activities that primarily serve to support our core business, include conducting laboratory testing services for third parties, offering of lifestyle products and operating a café.
Under its massive expansion program, we are now seeking a diligent and experienced Company Secretary (Executive) to be based in Alor Setar Office with an opportunity to develop a professional future career growth in the Group.
- To maintain all relevant statutory records and documents
- To perform other ad-hoc secretarial duties and administrative tasks required by the Management from time to time.
- ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) graduate and/or an Associate member of MAICSA is an added advantage.
- Well versed with Companies Act 2016, Corporate Governance and all related regulations and applicable companies’ legislation.
- Minimum 3 years experience in company secretarial field.
- Good communication skills.
- Can work under minimum supervision.
- The candidate must be a meticulous individual with a strong sense of responsibility, pro-active and take initiative to complete tasks given.
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Fast track career progression
- Specially looking for talented candidates
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DXN is an internationally renowned direct selling company, founded in 1993 by Datuk Lim Siow Jin, with headquarters in Malaysia, marketing Ganoderma as its core Business products. DXN Holdings Berhad is the investment holdings and management company of DXN Group of Companies. The core business acivities of DXN include the cultivation, manufacturing and marketing of health food supplements.
The DXN Integrated Ganoderma Farm is located at Kedah, Malaysia covering nearly 34 hectars of land area and is considered one of the largest Ganoderma farm in Southeast Asia. Through expansion of its business worldwide, DXN established factories in other countries around the world such as factories in China, India, Indonesia and Mexico to help in meeting the huge growing demand from the domestic and overseas market.
With a solid foundation and sustainable development, DXN has rapidly diversified into other business activities, which include property, information technology, etc. In its core business of direct selling, the rapid global expansion of DXN is recognized internationally by its immense growth of members world-wide and its footholds in key strategic locations. To date, DXN has penetrated into more than 180 countries and more than 70 branches across the globe.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 363120V
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Meal Allowances, Travel Allowances, Long Service Award