Kuala Lumpur Jobs Compliance Officer Position at Kumpulan Sentiasa Cemerlang Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Kumpulan Sentiasa Cemerlang Sdn Bhd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as compliance officer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Kumpulan Sentiasa Cemerlang Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
To perform the following activities:
- Perform and monitor routine and non-routine compliance activities daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and half yearly to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and guidelines;
- Review and submit statistics and information to regulators and other bodies including the Securities Commission and Monetary Authority of Singapore accurately, completely and in a timely manner;
- Monitor investment, marketing and operational activities to ensure compliance with mandates and regulations;
- Review, update and maintain compliance procedures relating to all areas of investments, marketing, operations, risk management; AMLA, Cyber risk and provide training where necessary.
- Review and update compliance manuals, code of conduct and relevant sections of the operations manual, term sheets including policies and procedures on compliance matters including updated regulations and guidelines;
- Monitor and assistance with resolving conflict of interest situations;
- Raise key compliance matters and risk issues to Management;
- Liaise with Securities Commission, Bank Negara, Monetary Authority of Singapore and other regulatory bodies on all compliance issues when necessary;
- Assistance with reviewing processes and procedures to ensure risks are managed properly and that there are;
- Any other matters requested to be performed by the Management from time to time.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Degree holders required with at least 5 year of work experience in capital markets.
- Non degree holders require at least 8 years work experience in capital markets.
- Candidates with experience in compliance and/or operations in a financial institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Strong preference will be given to applicants who have passed Modules 9, Modules 10 and Modules 11 examinations
- Work Life Balance
- Good Working Environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kumpulan Sentiasa Cemerlang Sdn Bhd(“KSC”) is a licensed asset management company approved by the Securities Commission of Malaysia. Established since 1996 as an equity specialist, KSC has built an extensive investment network and has conducted in depth research for many listed companies across 9 countries in the Pacific region. Trusted by a diverse client based, we have managed to source funds from high net worth individuals, private clients, universities, corporates, institution, pension and quasi government agencies etc. KSC is currently embarking on an aggressive expansion for our offices in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 326267-H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Mont Kiara