Kuala Lumpur Jobs Content Creation Intern, Community Team (hybrid Working) Position at SEEK Asia (JobStreet)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we SEEK Asia (JobStreet), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as content creation intern, community team (hybrid working) and dedicated to work in internship which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||SEEK Asia (JobStreet)|
|Position||Content Creation Intern, Community Team (hybrid Working)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Internship|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Scope of Role
Reporting to the Regional Community Manager, Careers & Connect Platform.
The Community Content Management Intern will participate in the end-to-end process of content acquisition, with a focus on research, curation, and operations. This includes evaluation and monitoring of the digital and independent creator landscape, to determine available multimedia standalone IPs and series.
- Be involved in the running of content activities and hypothesis testing on a new community product by JobStreet Malaysia
- Help trial and improve the setup of community operations for JobStreet Community Platform
- Participate in actual conversations and interactions in the community based on content plan and community guidelines
- Moderate content on JobStreet Community Platform, ensuring content adheres to community guidelines
- Track and analyse the performance of our test community to identify ways to improve our offering post-launch
- Conduct research to understand key community activity drivers on other competitor platforms
- Number of community members recruited and engaged on our platform
- Brand perception
- Team productivity and engagement
Skills, Experience and Competencies
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program or equivalent in Communications, Public Relations, Media, Mass Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or any other related courses
- Internship availability start from May – July 2023 with a maximum extension of additional 3 months only
- Digital native – possesses solid experience and familiarity with online business and digital technology
- Customer-centric mindset – always striving to meet customer needs, viewing the journey from their perspective and mindfully incorporating their feedback into solutions wherever possible
- Strong communicator – able to act as liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Innovator – continuously seeks to improve the status quo, conceives creative solutions to business problems and is willing to take a calculated risk to test them out early and often
- Curious mindset – exhibits a keen and proactive interest in customer desires, market trends and competitor offerings, with the ability to research and apply this knowledge practically
- Project management – a proven track record in driving timebound initiatives to a successful conclusion
- Believe in aiming high to deliver world-class results and yet, not forgetting to care for others
At SEEK, the health and safety of our people is our highest priority. For this reason, SEEK has a policy requiring all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a formal medical exemption applies. On this basis, as part of the application process you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood this policy, and would like to continue with the hiring process. Further details about this policy will be shared during the hiring process, as required.
As a part of the application process for this role, we will transfer your Job application details to our Application Tracking System (SmartRecruiters).
SEEK kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from recruitment agencies and will not be responsible for any associated fees.
|Address||Seek Asia, Level 20, Menara AIA CapSquare, No, 10, Jalan Munshi Abdullah, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Founded in Melbourne, SEEK is now 6,000 people strong
- Genuine work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Transforming Lives through Customer-centric Products & Technology
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEEK is a diverse group of companies, comprised of a strong portfolio of online employment, educational, commercial and volunteer businesses. SEEK has a global presence (including Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, South-East Asia, Brazil and Mexico), with exposure to over 2.9 billion people and approximately 27 per cent of global GDP. SEEK makes a positive contribution to people’s lives on a global scale. SEEK is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, where it is a top 100 company and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies by Forbes.
SEEK is present in Asia through JobStreet and JobsDB, two leading career platforms, with presence across Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Shenzhen, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. The business represents strong underlying growth and profitability (being the fastest growing part of SEEK’s portfolio of businesses) and attracts over 400 million visits a year.
A cornerstone of SEEK’s growth since its inception has been the passion of its people, its award-winning culture and our people’s strong commitment to the SEEK values. SEEK provides a culture of excellence and acceptance and celebrates the diversity of employees that contribute to the success of its organisation.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexi Benefits (Data Plan, Optical, Book Purchase), Birthday leave