Kuala Lumpur Jobs Content Operations Specialist – Cricket Enthusiasts Position at REDFIN TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, REDFIN TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as content operations specialist – cricket enthusiasts with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 5,000 to a maximum of RM 6,500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||REDFIN TECHNOLOGIES SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Content Operations Specialist – Cricket Enthusiasts|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.500|
- Develop and execute content strategies to increase engagement and retention of users
- Create and manage content for various channels, including social media, website, and app
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality content
- Utilize data-driven insights to optimize content performance and engagement
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to inform content creation and strategy
- Manage and maintain relationships with external content creators and partners
- Monitor and analyze content performance and engagement metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Use AI software to enhance and optimize content creation and distribution
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Deep knowledge and passion for cricket
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proven track record of creating and managing content across multiple platforms
- Strong understanding of digital media and content distribution
- Experience using AI software to enhance content creation and distribution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Fluency in Indian languages or other regional dialects will be an advantage
- Sports enthusiasts are preferred
- Festival celebration & gift
- Afternoon teas & soft drink, snack
- An attractive compensation packages
- Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits
- the successful candidate.
- Your Medical Claims Are On Us
- Career Growth & Development opportunities
- Attractive Bonus, Salary, Benefits and Yearly Review performance
- Work Life Balance Practice
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The development of the Internet breaks the traditional geographical distance and connected the global population.
Far in the era ofWeb 1.0, therapid disseminationof information through the Internet has led to the rise of e-commerce, creating great companies such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google, Tencent, and Baidu.
In the era ofWeb 2.0, the Internet has transformed from one-way information dissemination to the era of user-created content, the speed of information dissemination has further accelerated, content has evolved from text and pictures to video, online and offline interactions have become more and more in-depth,social networking Business models such as online/O2O/short video/live broadcast have emerged, and top companies such as Facebook, Twitter, and Tiktok have emerged. Companies and individuals use these platforms to spread richer information to all parts of the world, and the world is more closely connected.
In the era ofWeb 3.0, social life and work have accelerated to shift online in the context of Covid-19. With the support of blockchain, cryptocurrency, Internet of Things, AI, edge computing, 5G and other technologies, thedecentralization of the Metaversewill reach an unprecedented level.
At present, although the wave of anti-globalization is sweeping the world, the process from localization to globalization is subject to subjective and objective obstacles in different countries' ideology, ethnicity, culture, government regulation, etc., resulting in increased difficulties for enterprises to operate across borders. But we firmly believe thatpeople should be free, and should have the freedom to pursue their own happiness. Capital, technology, and talents should flow freely, and the flow will further improve the efficiency of the use of production factors, which in turn pushes the government to improve its management capabilities and credibility.
In the era of decentralized Web 3.0, the wave of globalization will eventually return, and the world will return to a better future.Redfin will focus on connecting the world with technology to benefit the bright future of present and future generations.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 1495295-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), insurance
- Specific Location: Bukit Bintang