Novena Jobs Corporate Admin & Hr Executive (medical Aesthetic In Sg) Up To S$5k Per Month Position at CLEARSK HEALTHCARE PTE LTD (SINGAPORE)
- Job vacancies posted on: 4 months ago
Our company, CLEARSK HEALTHCARE PTE LTD (SINGAPORE) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Novena and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Corporate Admin & HR Executive (Medical Aesthetic in SG) Up to S$5K per month and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 2,500 - RM 5,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||CLEARSK HEALTHCARE PTE LTD (SINGAPORE)|
|Position||Corporate Admin & Hr Executive (medical Aesthetic In Sg) Up To S$5k Per Month|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
Join Our Team and Shape the Future of the Medical-Aesthetics Industry!
ClearSK Healthcare Group is an international aesthetics clinic chain with a presence in Shanghai and Singapore. We are dedicated to providing top-quality medical aesthetics treatments and services to our clients. As we continue to expand and grow, we are looking for a driven and talented Corporate Admin and HR Executive to join our dynamic team.
As a Corporate Admin and HR Executive, you will play a crucial role in supporting our HR Manager in various HR-related tasks and ensuring the smooth running of our office. With our presence in Shanghai and Singapore, you will need to possess a good command of English and Chin and be able to work comfortably across different cultures with both Singaporean and international counterparts within the group.
The suitable candidates can expect the following attractive benefits package:
– An attractive Salary Package and 5 working days per week.
– Comprehensive on job training and professional guidance provided.
Fast-track career path for the fast learner and high performer
– Opportunity to work alongside doctors and management.
– Benefits include a generous package of free medical aesthetics treatments.
– Office near Novena MRT station.
· Assist in maintaining physical and digital personnel records, including employment contracts.
· Update internal databases with new hire information and ensure data accuracy.
· Assist in updating the Employee Handbook and HR Policy to reflect current best practices.
· Support all recruitment activities, including posting and removing job ads.
· Schedule job interviews and liaise with candidates as needed.
· Assist HR Manager in MOM work pass administration for foreign employees.
· Assist in the onboarding and exit clearance process of employees.
· Support HR Manager in Leave Management.
· Prepare weekly or monthly HR reports for management review.
· Handle claims, including employees’ and directors’ reimbursement.
· Administer training programs, both internally and externally, when required.
· Provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the office and its resources.
· Assist with filing, scanning, and printing of documents for the office and company facilities.
· Collaborate closely with managers to implement policies aimed at attracting, retaining, and motivating employees.
· Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For:
· Candidate must possess Diploma in polytechnic in Singapore or Degree in Administration Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent in reputable institution·
· Or 2 years of experience preferably from service / hospitality / healthcare / retail industry.
· Experience working in fast-growing SMEs will be an advantage
· Good in planning and organizing work flow, with strong in numeracy, analytical and good interpersonal and communication skills
· Enjoy working in fast-paced and dynamic environment
· A multi-tasker and learner with self-motivation and integrity
· Strong proficiency in Excel and proficient in Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and IT systems
· Strong planning and organizational skills, with a proficiency in numeracy and analytical abilities.
What We Offer:
· An attractive Salary Package and 5 working days per week.
· Comprehensive job training and professional guidance provided.
· Fast-track career path for fast learners and high performers.
· Opportunity to work alongside doctors and management.
· Benefits include a generous package of free medical aesthetics treatments.
· Medical Benefits for all employees.
· Opportunity to embark on the Management Trainee Program for career advancement.
· Reward and recognition program that appreciates the most competent and brightest employees.
· Promotion based on performance and achievements.
· Exclusive staff discounts on our products and services.
Should you wish to be considered for shortlisting, please complete the attached Google Form at the link below prior to submitting your application on JobStreet:
Please be advised that only candidates who have completed the form and are subsequently shortlisted will be notified.
- Attractive Salary Package and 5 working days per week
- Nice office ambience, central location near MRT
- Fast-track career path for the fast learner and high performer
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ClearSK Healthcare Pte Ltd manages the award-winning ClearSK® chain of medi-aesthetics clinics island-wide in Singapore and overseas branches in Shanghai, Hangzhou and Kuala Lumpur. As a Singapore leading aesthetics chain, it will be a great opportunity for you to grow and learn in a multi-disciplinary environment with medical and management professionals. You will find yourself working in a challenging environment, where your capabilities will be developed to the max. To fit in with our culture of excellence, we look for only the F.I.T.: Fast, Innovative and Trainable as well as commitment, integrity and professional skills.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200211226Z
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day