Corporate Administration Assistant (6 Months Contract) Vacancies at Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Corporate Administration Assistant (6 Months Contract) for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Johor Bahru & Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Corporate Administration Assistant (6 Months Contract)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Analyse an organization and design its processes and systems
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Access current state, identify customer requirements and define the future state and/or business solution
- New client implementation
- Servicing administration include preparation of reports, system setups, etc,
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers
- Maintaining user documentation, including training users and effectively communicating them to the relevant stakeholders
- Maintain an outstanding relationship with clients and internal teams
- Preferably 3 years related experience in customer service and medical industry
- Medical knowledge is an advantage
- At least a Degree in any discipline
- Passion for service and strong team player
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Converse fluently in English
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Words/ MS Excel)
- Diligent, able to multi-task and a strong sense of accountability
We are looking for 1 more position in Kuala Lumpur – KL Eco City (next to Abdullah Hukum station).
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Corporate Outsource Services Sdn Bhd) - a subsidiary of one of the leading healthcare providers in Asia is providing an integrated solution and tailored platform to the clients.
Our company is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific region and would like to invite talented and qualified candidates to join us.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 728033T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)