Subang Jaya Jobs Corporate Client Services Assistant Position at Columbia Asia Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Corporate Client Services Assistant. For candidates who reside in Subang Jaya and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Columbia Asia Group of Companies and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Columbia Asia Group of Companies|
|Position||Corporate Client Services Assistant|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Qualification Requirement :
- STPM/ A Level/Pre-U/Diploma/degree in science/ business/ marketing/ mass communication or any relevant field.
- Fresh graduate and junior level are encouraged.
Skills Requirement :
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Strong skill in Excel is an advantage.
- Able to use basic digital designing tools to draft marketing/project/event content.
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English and Malay. Other languages are added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills when engaging with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Able to navigate around web/digital technology device and function.
- Basic health, preventive care, and wellness knowledge.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own a vehicle.
Job description :
- Assist in client project/event management and maintenance. Including end-to-end process from research, input, project handling, data analysis, report, feedback, and social media.
- Assist event communication plans and work with internal stakeholders to execute projects.
- Assist in analyzing project performance metrics and post-project feedback to identify areas of improvement to the project outcomes.
- Assist research trends in technology applications to improve productivity and innovation. Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Detail oriented and highly accurate in composition, data entry, and documentation.
- Draft marketing content for advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions, newsletter, poster, and promotional events.
- Assist in network building and maintaining business with partners (insurance agents, Third Party Administrators, and vendors etc) in fostering business development.
- Strong organizational skills to assist in project database and event management.
- Facilitate and support onsite events.
- Able to cooperate and work well within multidisciplinary teams and organizations.
- Multi-tasking and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Presentable and good communication/people skills.
- Understand basic healthcare ecosystem.
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Willing to travel and available outside office hours when required.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is an international private hospital company, incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. It started its first hospital in Sarawak, East Malaysia in 1997. Today, Columbia Asia offers 30 operational medical facilities across Asia (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) with 13 in Malaysia;
Columbia Asia Group offers optimum and affordable medical services through its effective and efficient healthcare facilities. It believes in setting up mid-sized hospitals – between 80 to 150 beds -- built in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for its surrounding communities. This also helps keep costs down for patients with no compromise on healthcare quality, modern amenities and highly trained specialists and nurses.
Our hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards private healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. The mission of Columbia Asia is to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective and caring environment; to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value; and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses. These objectives are in line with our company vision -- We have a Passion for Making People Better.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 388359-P
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Corporate Client Services Assistant position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Subang Jaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies in the city of Subang Jaya 2023