Kuala Lumpur Jobs Corporate Communications Executive Position at Ace Resource Advisory Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Ace Resource Advisory Services Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Corporate Communications Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Ace Resource Advisory Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Corporate Communications Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
About Our Client
Our client is an established conglomerate with global operations. They are looking for Internal Corporate Communications Executive to be part of the Family Office responsible for improving the internal communications experience of the Senior Leadership.
- Report to the Family Office Advisor and work closely with teams in Singapore to identify story and content ideas, in support of the company’s internal communications objectives.
- Write and edit article drafts and digital stories including video content.
- Handle ad-hoc projects such as photo archiving and conversion of photos into tasteful cards, albums, multi-media, and other collaterals.
- Write narrative for the produced collaterals.
- Minimum Diploma graduate, major in graphic design or business.
- At least 3 years of experience in internal communications, journalism, editing, and/or related fields.
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Good writing and editing skills
- Proficient in digital tools including video and photo editing software
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Ace Resource
Ace Resource Advisory Services Sdn Bhd (“Ace Resource”) was incorporated in February 2013 with an MSC Malaysia status. We are a Knowledge Process Outsourcing (“KPO”) centre, providing consultancy and services in Digital Technology, Data Analytics, LEAN and Continuous Improvement that drives digital capabilities and enables digital transformation. We serve over 300 companies in various fields, such as commodity, palm oil, pulp and paper, oil and gas, viscose fibre and specialty cellulose. Our expertise and implementations influence the operation excellence of a workforce comprising over 60,00 people combined, spanning 32 different locations globally.
Ace Resource has been helping businesses improve productivity and maximise revenue by meeting their strategic digital needs. We go beyond work process automation to provide customers with a complete reinvention of business processes focusing on five critical areas: digital innovation and technology strategy leadership, business process digitisation, support and maintenance, project effectiveness as well as digital integration. We help customers achieve and continuously improve product excellence by employing open-source software, which allows our solutions to be highly-flexible yet meeting customers’ needs accurately. With our DevSecOps, projects are security-focused yet not compromising on speed and production quality.
Through a strong culture of Continuous Improvement, we constantly build our internal capabilities to become leaner, more agile and fast to market, helping our customers stay competitive and profitable. We are focused in developing our people to grow with the company. With a high-paced and dynamic work environment, coupling with a diverse portfolio of customers, we offer ample opportunities that are exciting and challenging for young talents and experienced professionals alike.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 1034193-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual & Business Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Corporate Communications Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023