Kuala Lumpur Jobs Credit Admin & Disbursement Manager Position at Moneysave (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Credit Admin & Disbursement Manager with full time working hours for our company office, Moneysave (M) Sdn. Bhd., for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 5,000 - RM 8,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Moneysave (M) Sdn. Bhd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Credit Admin & Disbursement Manager.
|Company||Moneysave (M) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Credit Admin & Disbursement Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 8.000|
- To perform credit administration and control functions including generate progress billings, monitor and collect outstanding.
- Ensure timely, accurate and effective credit administrative support to Business Partners in granting financing/credit facilities which includes the following areas:
- Implementation / restructuring of credit facilities
- Allocation / reallocation of limits
- Credit Reviews
- Verify approvals are in accordance to Credit Policy’s Authority Limits
- To coordinate and highlight gaps / issues related to the compliance to the internal requirement at all time and to ensure conditions of approvals are met, documentation are in compliance with terms of approval and company’s policies prior to implementation of facilities
- Adhere to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
- Ensure covenants, exceptions are logged, monitored and followed through
- Attend to other department queries and requests timely
- Prepare timely and accurate management reports/excess/overdue reports (daily/monthly/quarterly) to BUs for their review/rectifications/approvals/reporting.
- To maintain internal database/applications for reporting;
- To co-ordinate, escalate and follow up with internal parties on issues for resolutions/approvals;
- Contribute to process improvements to enhance productivity and improve service
- To issue Notification Letter and Supplemental Letter of Offer upon approval.
- To issue factsheet upon approval for hosting.
- To facilitate and monitor disbursements and repayments
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in credit administration or a related field.
- Knowledge of loan documentation requirements and regulatory compliance. Knowledge of factoring business will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical mind and ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills & attentive to details, neat and meticulous
- Must be proficient in writing and speaking in English. Bahasa or Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
*Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
- Good working environment
- Excellent benefit
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MoneySave is a P2P Crowdfunding / Fintech platform that is regulated by Securities Commission Malaysia.
Investments using MoneySave Platform benefits Malaysian SMEs directly as it provides working capital and project financing required by the SMEs from various industries such as Aerospace Engineering, Food Manufacturing and Distribution, FMCG, AgriTech, PowerTech and Energy, Oil & Gas Services and many others.
MoneySave crowdfunds companies from 6 months old incorporation onwards and does not need any collateral as security for financing up to RM25m currently.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: Co. No.:201901023960
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)