Kuala Lumpur Jobs Credit Control & Admin Assistant Position at Mingle Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Mingle Services are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as credit control & admin assistant with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 2,000 to a maximum of RM 2,500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Credit Control & Admin Assistant
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented candidates and this role will be responsible to manage customer accounts, ensuring timely and accurate collection of outstanding invoices and supporting the administrative functions of the business.
- Chasing overdue invoices and managing customer accounts.
- Contacting customers to resolve payment issues and disputes.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer accounts and payments.
- Preparing and issuing invoices and credit notes.
- Monitoring credit limits and ensuring compliance with company credit policies.
- Performing bank clearing and bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries and issues.
- Providing administrative support to the team as required, including filing, data entry and general office duties.
- Candidate posses at least 1 year experience in credit control or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Language Proficiency: English, B.Malaysia, Mandarin.
- Knowledge of accounting software (e.g. Sage, Xero) is an added advantage.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for credit control and administration, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
|Mingle Cafe, 55, Jalan Sultan, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Work-Life balance culture
- Great career growth
- Great incentives
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MINDZALLERA (Training Provider)
We are a corporate training provider that aims to offer programs that are designed to meet the real needs of the industry for all government, public & private organizations. We take pride in offering a panel of the most experienced trainers who are icons and masters of each category they specialize in that share our desire to impart and nurture.
** A Training Academy for Professionals is the corporate training entity owned by Fresh Upskills Training, with a focus on programs related to:• Personal Development• Contract Management• Sales & Marketing• Management Leadership• Strategic Management• Information Technology• Design• Soft skills programs
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 1407250-T
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days