Petaling Jaya Jobs Customer Care Agent Position at TIMES24 MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company TIMES24 MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Petaling Jaya and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of customer care agent and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 2,300 - RM 3,200 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TIMES24 MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Customer Care Agent|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.300|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.200|
What you will do:
- To handle all customer enquiries and requests promptly, accurately and professionally.
- To update and maintain customer interaction in the customer relationship database.
- Handle Omni channels (phone, email and Virtual Call).
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal departments in resolving customer’s issue.
- Provide technical assistance via virtual call to customer.
What you will need to succeed:
- Malaysian citizen with Diploma and above in any discipline.
- Prior experience in customer service role will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably with own transportation
- Possess intermediate level in English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or local dialects.
- Flexible with arranged shifts based on operation needs.
What we offer in return:
- Contractual basis with opportunity to become permanent (based on performance)
- Rotational shift (Morning/Afternoon shift)
- Performance incentives (KPI based)
- Well planned career advancement
- Employee well-being activity
- Annual leave
- Panel Clinic
- Insurance Coverage
- EPF, Socso and EIS
- Friendly environment and great teamwork
- Good opportunity to improve communication skills
- Dental, Insurance and Medical Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TIMES24 MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. were reborn with new company name and brand starting from October 2022. We are the members of PARK24 GROUP, a listed Company, who are the largest car park operator in the world and in Japan. PARK24 GROUP is a professional parking service group that offers a variety of services related to mobility such as car sharing, car rental services, operates parking facilities and sells parking lot equipment in Japan.
TIMES24 MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is leading provider of parking management Company in Malaysia presence in states such as Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Melaka, Johor, Sabah and Labuan. We provide professional parking management service, project consultancy and technology driven solutions to cater the needs of customers now and in the future. We aim to provide a comfortable parking environment for customers, adhering to the pursuit of safety, security, cleanliness and ease of access to the car park. We also have a dedicated and passionate team that goes into details of the car park design, traffic flows, egress, ingress and traffic signages and amenities to deliver great value and satisfaction to customers. We are committed to recommend solutions that are effective and efficient to meets the objective of maximising the potential of the car park.
Focused on the future, we continuously invent new forms of comfort and convenience. We create new paradigms that turn conventional wisdom upside down. We respond to today’s needs and identify the needs of tomorrow, and we are committed to making people’s lives better. That is our promise.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 322881-M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Insurance (H&S and PA), Study & Exam Leave, High Number of Public Holiday, Regular Hours