Kuala Lumpur Jobs Customer Master Data Administrator Position at Air Products Shared Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Air Products Shared Services Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Master Data Administrator for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 3,500 - RM 4,900, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Air Products Shared Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Customer Master Data Administrator|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.900|
To create, maintain and amend Customer Master Data, Pricing Master Data and Contract Data for all business areas within Asia, comply with Global Data Standards and Service Commitment, and ensure data accuracy.
Nature and Scope
The Customer Master Data Administrator (CMDA) position supports all business areas within Asia. This position is accountable for the creation of all new customer accounts and contracts including Inter-company Ship-To’s, Internal Plants and Warehouses, and Subcontracting Vendor Accounts and for the creation and maintenance of all customer pricing records including various types of charges that may apply. This position is also accountable for the creation and maintenance of all Internal and External Text documentation.
The CMDAs are responsible to adhere to the data standards established for Customer Master globally and to understand the various work processes that are specific to each of the different business areas. In understanding the SAP system requirements, the Administrators are the decision makers in when and how to link customers and which data fields are required based on the specific business requirements as well as the end result requirements.
This position works very closely with the Customer Service Organization Order Processing Teams, Billing Analysis Team, Credit & Collections, Compliance and Regulatory Teams, and Sales / Marketing. Individuals must be detail and process oriented.
Processes: Account Creation and Maintenance, Billing and Invoice Options and Outputs, Pricing, Contract Creation & Maintenance, Delivery requirement Options, Global Workbook Processes, Data Cleansing.
This position is accountable for the following results:
• Data Quality – Customer Master, Price Master and Contract Data
- Adhere to documented Data Standards in creation or modification of Customer Master Data as well as account deletion.
- Adhere to documented Data Standards in creation or modification of Contract Data.
- Adhere to the Job Aids defining the required data fields including specific Business Area Work Processes.
- Continually review and cleanse Customer Account information in both Customer Master and in the Contract as per Data Standards.
- Create quotations for every New or Modified Price record to validate the accuracy of data input.
- Validate those appropriate approvals are obtained prior to adding or modifying customer master, pricing and/or contract data as per the specific business guidelines.
• Support Daily Operations for the Customer Master Data Team
- Handling of the Team Mailbox with equal distribution of the workload for Contract and Customer Master Data requests (E-Mails, Workbooks, Questions, etc.) in supporting Team Members.
- Continually share and discuss with Team Members processes, job aids and / or business knowledge.
- Handling of various projects and spreadsheets received to update Customer Data, Pricing, Contract Data and Customer Relationship Management – Sales Force Automation (CRM-SFA).
- Adhere to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) as defined for Customer Master.
- Daily resolution of various SAP Error Reports to include but not limited to, Billing Blocks, ZCL and LB Error Reports.
- Updating the Customer Master Measurement Database in identifying each setup per guidelines.
• Team Training & Process Requirements
- SAP Navigation
- SAP Customer Master Data
- SAP Price Master Data
- SAP Contract Administrator
- CRM – SFA functionality
- Customer Workbook
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree or diploma in related disciplines;
- Fluent English in written and verbal communication; must be able to speak/read / write Mandarin (Can speak/read/write Korean have an advantage)
- More than 1 year experience in commercial execution, basic knowledge of business process, database experience preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility, strong Customer Service mind set; data analytical skill.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to liaise with multi-cultural colleagues;
- Excellent teamwork and time management skill, ability to work on own initiative but also part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic Excel knowledge.
|Address||Air Products (M) Sdn. Bhd., Air Products Malaysia Sdn Bhd Level 6, Horizon Tower 2A Avenue 5 Bangsar South, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Reputable MNC company
- Able to give you a regional exposure
- Competitive employee benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading Industrial Gases company celebrating 75 years of operation. The company’s core Industrial Gases business provides atmospheric and process gases and related equipment to manufacturing markets, including refining and petrochemical, metals, electronics, and food and beverage. Air Products is also the world’s leading supplier of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment. The company’s Performance Materials Division serves the polyurethanes, cleaning and coatings, and adhesives industries.
The company had fiscal 2015 sales of $9.9 billion and has a current market capitalization of approximately $30 billion. Approximately 17,00 employees in 50 countries strive to make Air Products the world’s safest and best performing Industrial Gases company, providing sustainable offerings and excellent service to all customers.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 729924-M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Bangsar South