Kuala Lumpur Jobs Customer Service Admin Position at UNISEX DRIVING ACADEMY SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Admin. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at UNISEX DRIVING ACADEMY SDN. BHD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 2,500 - RM 3,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||UNISEX DRIVING ACADEMY SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Customer Service Admin|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.000|
- Provide parents or candidates with information and advice package and services.
- Provide timely response or remind calls to candidates by phone and messages.
- Enter & update candidates information into system and filling.
- Course, driving lessons schedule coordination.
- Administrative support.
- Higher Secondary/STPM/’A’ Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Good communication, computer skills, fast learner, self-motivated, team work.
- Able to work on weekends.
- Shift Required 9am~5pm
- KWSP, SOCSO & EIS
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Medical Claim
- Annual bonus
Prepare Resume & Containing
- Recent Passport size photograph x1
- Education background
- Detailed work experience with date, position and job scope
- Current and expected salary
- Previous salary slip for 3 months
- Date of availability / Notice period
|Address||1st Floor, Unisex Driving Academy, 142-2, Jln Radin, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Unisex Driving Academywas established in 1987 and has more than 40 years of practical experience. We are constantly improving our quality of service. This year we have built a new driver’s testing facility on a huge five-acre land, providing students with an extensive yet safe learning environment. This new center is also approved by JPJ as one of the certified driving academies in Malaysia.
Our mission is to provide a trustworthy, professional service-oriented driving skills training to all our students and we hope to give you a comfortable and satisfactory learning environment. To date, we have over 30,00 students who have successfully passed and obtained their driver’s license, which we believe we have made a significant contribution to our society.
Our driving instructors are highly qualified by JPJ and each possesses driving instructor’s certification. They are all experienced drivers themselves and practices decent and professional driving ethics and project a strong sense of responsibility.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 1190805-K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, EPF, Socso, PCB, EIS, Medical, UNIFORM
- Specific Location: Sri Petaling