Nilai Jobs Customer Service Assistant Position at MISSION FOODS MALAYSIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Customer Service Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, MISSION FOODS MALAYSIA SDN BHD, for residents of Nilai and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, MISSION FOODS MALAYSIA SDN BHD, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Customer Service Assistant.
|Company||MISSION FOODS MALAYSIA SDN BHD|
|Position||Customer Service Assistant|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
I. BROAD FUNCTION
To supervise and support all the Customer Service operations for both Retail and Food Service customers (as applicable or assigned by superior) in order to ensure all the customers’ orders and related requirements are fulfilled timely and satisfactorily.
II. PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To carry out and support all the Daily Customer Service Operations for both retail and food service businesses (as applicable or assigned): –
(a) For Food Service customers, to work closely with all the internal and external related Departments in relation to sales order planning, deliveries, booking of shipment schedules & its preparation of shipping documentation (for overseas Food Service customers).
(b) For Retail customers, to coordinate with distributor and communicate well with all retail customers for ensuring the accurate and timely process of daily or weekly purchase orders, stock returns or rejects, stock transfers etc.in order to meeting customer satisfaction, especially for expediting any urgent orders to ensure closure or for any marketing and promotion activities.
2. Responsible to work and coordinate with the SCM (Supply Chain Management) team members in order to meet with the production schedule on the short- and long-term order planning for fulfilling all the customers’ orders timely and satisfactory. The pre-planning customer service activities for 2 months ahead are required, especially for retail customers.
3. To monitor inventory levels closely with inventory dept. and plan effective reordering and delivery schedules, especially for retail stocks (as applicable or assigned).
4. To ensure the proper documentation for new customer’s account application and approval for new customers, especially for trading terms, payment term, shipping documentation and requirements.
5. To follow up closely of application of Health cert, Free Sales Cert, Certificate of origin and other related document which require by Food service customer.
6. To communicate effectively and efficiently with customers for accomplishing their requirements on product specifications, packaging material requirements etc.
7. To proactively response or reply to queries to all customers (both internal and external) in achieving excellence customer satisfaction.
8. To support for establishing and maintaining the completeness, timely and accurate execution of all SAP Transactions and Master File Data for Customer Service & Distributions and relevant SOPs.
9. For the retail business, all the SAP transactions related to retail stock movements must be updated accurately and timely, so that can be reconciled with stock balances at third party warehouse from time to time (as applicable or assigned).
10. To monitor advance payment, payment terms and promptly validates all letters of credit for ensuring no discrepancies.
11. Responsible to co-ordinate with other related Departments in relation to Samples Requisitions.
12. To lead, coach and develop Customer Service staffs to handle all the customer activities on a timely and proficient manner.
13. To support the sales updates and report on a weekly basis and all the related reporting on a timely basis.
14. Responsible to support in preparation of the quarterly QMS reports and compliance to Company’s related SOPs.
15. To involve in periodically review the dept. SOPs and policies for continuous improvements and in compliance with corporate policies
16. To monitor and control via PDCA cycle for the accomplishment of department’s KPIs in line with the Company’s KPIs.
17. To perform any adhoc relevant works as required.
II. EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
1. SPM qualification or Professional qualification diploma in business administration, supply chain management or equivalent qualification.
2. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in related fields with a strong exposure in customer service, logistic administration/functions (both retail and food service) or supply chain management, in manufacturing environment, preferable in Food Industry.
3. Proficiency in both written and spoken English and BM, knowing mandarin language would be an added advantage.
4. Computer literatures in Microsoft Excel / Word, relevant customer service systems, preferably possess experiences in SAP System.
5. Able to communicate and handle different types of customers, bot external and internal.
6. High integrity, confident, self-motivated, strong people management skills, performance driven and able to work independently.
7. Able to work proactive initiative, positive thinking & teamwork
8. Able to adapt to any working environment, function as well as stress.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mission Foods is a subsidiary of GRUMA, S.A.B. de C.V. GRUMA began its operations in Mexico in 1949. GRUMA is the indisputable worldwide leader in corn flour and tortilla production, with operations in United States, Mexico,Central America, Venezuela, Europe, Australia, China and Malaysia. We are an established MNC in the Food Industry. We provide good fringe benefits, career growth, training and development for our employees. We are seeking highly qualified individuals to be part of our team in the following positions:
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 775410-U
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shift Work Rotation