Kuala Lumpur Jobs Customer Service Executive – Live Chat (taiwan Support) Position at foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Customer Service Executive - Live Chat (Taiwan Support). For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 3,000 - RM 4,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Customer Service Executive - Live Chat (taiwan Support)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
Central Operations was born in 2017 and is the backbone operations for foodpanda in APAC. We have around 1800 employees internally and more than 400 outsourced employees supporting 11 different countries and in their respective languages. Today, as we start our journey to become a Center of Excellence by the end of 2022, we would love YOU to join us! Get to know us better by checking this out: https://bit.ly/3KOHSEI
foodpanda’s Central Operations IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (VENDOR SUPPORT)
SENIORITY LEVEL : Executive
FUNCTION : Live Operations
LOCATION : Southgate Commercial Centre, Kuala Lumpur
REPORTS to : Team Lead, Partner Service
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
To possess strong knowledge of processes and has the ability to influence the vendors’ perception of the foodpanda brand. Someone with good communication and out-of-the-box thinking skills to establish a positive image of our business to the vendors, customers, and riders. Besides assisting our vendors on a daily basis, you are also free to grasp the insights from your day-to-day responsibilities to work towards creating a seamless foodpanda experience for vendors. You will be the first point of contact or frontline who assists our vendors with their concerns for both live orders and non-live order enquiries. The objective is for us to be the one-stop contact centre for the vendors to raise and get their concerns addressed accordingly.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service to vendors
- Process orders and manage relationships with hundreds of restaurants
- Deliberate with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and
- special requests for orders and actual delivery statuses
- Ensure that processes are followed and bring in new ideas for improvements
- Constantly work towards improving customer experience
- Handle customers’ and vendors’ requests, as well as external communication with them
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE.
- Candidates have at least an SPM or Diploma certificate
- At least 1 – 2 years of working experience in the customer service field are preferable
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Flexible and able to adapt to fast changes
- Must be able to work on rotating shifts as needed (weekdays, weekends & public holidays)
- Preferably with strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge with typing speed of 35 WPM
At Central Operations, we “Work smarter together”, “Always add value” & “Look for trouble” – these are our guiding principles that will make us a Centre of Excellence in no time. We aim to create a magical experience for you here at foodpanda as we win through diversity by hiring the BEST talents from all walks of life.
|Address||37-01, Tower B, Foodpanda Malaysia Sdn Bhd, The Vertical Corporate Towers, Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Develop yourself in a truly Global company
- Fast-paced & Fun environment
- Good work life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
foodpanda Central Operations
Central Operations was born in 2017 and is the backbone operations for foodpanda in APAC. We are around 1800 employees internally and more than 400 outsourced employees supporting 11 different countries and in their respective languages. Today we start our journey to become a Center of Excellence by the end of 2022 and we would like YOU to Join us!. To know us better, check -out this video https://bit.ly/3KOHSEI
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 989567W
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Corporate Allowance; Lifestyle Allowance
- Specific Location: Southgate Commercial Center