Kuala Lumpur Jobs Customer Service Executive (mandarin Speaking – Work From Home) – 中文客服 Position at VPO Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 2,500 - RM 4,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||VPO Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Customer Service Executive (mandarin Speaking - Work From Home) - 中文客服|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.000|
This Customer Service Executive will be required to manage incoming calls and live chat from customers in relation to online products and services.
- To deal directly with customers by phone, email, live chat, and social media.
- To resolves product or service problems by clarifying and understanding customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- To ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- To maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- To compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To complete any other tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U/Diploma
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- At least 1 or 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably in E-commerce industry
- Have knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner and self-motivate
- Team-oriented and service minded
- Able to work according to monthly roster including public holidays
- Understand basic operation of computer software applications
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as this role required to liaise with Mandarin speaker clients
- Work from home and Hybrid for this position
- Competitive benefit and salary package
- Fun and young working environment / culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
COME JOIN US NOW!
• Fun and dynamic working environment
• Attractive remuneration and good benefits
• Comprehensive medical and insurance coverage
• Relaxing and supportive workspaces
• Engaging activities and recognition programs
• Outstanding career advancement opportunities
• Caring and positive work culture
• Convenient location with direct access to public transport (next to LRT Dang Wangi)
• Flexible working arrangements
• Fast growing outsourcing company
VPO SERVICES - Together, we can achieve more!
We are a leading Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company, providing customer-centric business process services. Our network of delivery centers are spread across South East Asia, Singapore, the Philippines, Taiwan and China.
At VPO, our THREE main pillars are:
- Virtue: Moral excellence
- Prestige:To possess high reputation
- Outstanding:We aim to provide outstanding results
Our mission is to achieve customer excellence with sustainable talent development.
OUR SERVICES PORTFOLIO INCLUDES:
We help our clients optimize business processes by providing customized Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services. We offer wide range of services throughout the customer lifecycle, which include:
- Customer Care
- Business Support
- Customer Management
- Data Processing & Transaction Processing
We endeavor to transform from being an outsourcing company to a trusted business partner – by keeping our focus on delivering value. We focus on improving customer experience, simplifying business processes, increasing productivity and creating a positive revenue impact.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 1152847-U
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Allowances, Medical & Insurance Coverage, Performance Bonus, Incentive Trip, T&D, Smart Casual and/or Formal, 5 days a week 2 days off
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Executive (mandarin Speaking - Work From Home) - 中文客服 position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023