Customer Service Executive Vacancies at OasisEye Specialists Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Executive. For those of you who live in Muar, Kuala Lumpur & Kuching and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, OasisEye Specialists Sdn Bhd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 2,500 - RM 3,500. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||OasisEye Specialists Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
- To ensure high safety and ethical practice standards
- To ensure a high standard operating protocol is adhered to.
- Provide administrative and management support.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries, resolving customer complaints, and providing information on procedures or policies.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- To ensure a pleasant customer experience in the center and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide patient counseling and education.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Work together as part of a team
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service and customer experience.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- To participate and contribute to the marketing and expansion activities of the center as the need arise.
- To be in charge or assist in certain project/s as and when directed by the management.
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OasisEye Specialists represents a group of sub-speciality eye surgeons offering a comprehensive ophthalmology service to our patients. Sub-speciality services offered include cataract surgery, corneal and external eye diseases, glaucoma, implanted contact lens (ICL) surgery, paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus, medical retina and ocular inflammation, oculoplastic and orbit surgery, and, vitreoretinal surgery. Our doctors are experienced and key opinion leaders in their respective sub-specialties.
OasisEye Specialists is wholly owned and run by doctors and aims to be a calming oasis of care for our patients. It can be frightening to come for your eye checkup or surgery. We aim to provide a soothing environment for you and your family. Protecting vision and restoring sight is our aim.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 1314905-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monday - Friday : 8.00m - 5.00pm, Saturday : 8.00am - 1.00pm
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Kuching 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Muar 2023
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Kuching 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Muar 2023