Johor Jobs Customer Service Executive Position at PAPERCRAFT SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PAPERCRAFT SDN BHD is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Customer Service Executive for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Johor and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||PAPERCRAFT SDN BHD|
|Position||Customer Service Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To be base in Pontian, Johor
- Lock in orders in system – ensure all data are input correctly in system. Check specification, price and PO from client.
- Follow up project/orders :
- Working closely with Prepress department – issue Prepress Checklist for pre-flight of files and arrange and check plotters for approval
- Working closely with Planning and Controlling department – for approval of jobs to Production; liaise with production team on quality issues or special process and schedule
- Working closely with technical team
- Check advances vs job bag specification and courier samples to clients
- Co-ordination with Shipping departments – send Shipping instruction and follow up shipping status to ensure goods are deliver on schedule.
- Sending WIP reports to client
- Co-ordinate with Finance department– consolidate all shipping doc to Finance for billing / credit note etc.
- Handle complaints and resolve service/production problems (work with Production team), explaining, expediting and closure of complaints.
- Provide support and interact with customers.
- To acknowledge and fulfil customers’ order by ensuring 100% accuracy and promptly into the system daily.
- Pro-actively respond to customer queries/requests e.g. order status, order amendments, quotation, sample request thereby ensuring a high level of customer service
- Monitor customer account and/or order status on a daily basis, resolving problems with potential customer impact e.g. Credit blocks, delivery issues.
- Interface with internal partners to ensure all orders and shipments are expedite under customer’s requirement.
- To follow up daily with internal partners to ensure all shipping documents are done accurately and on time submission to customers
- Carries out any other related duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the superior
- Degree/Diploma or its equivalent
- Good written and communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Candidate fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires to deal with Mandarin speaking clients
- Fresh graduates are welcomed as training will be provided
- Ability to work under pressure and good multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
- Result oriented, confident and highly motivated
- Career Advancement
- Program for Personal development
- Recreational activities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PAPERCRAFT is an internationally renowned company, that specializes in providing quality printing of books, notebooks, stationery products, diaries, and agendas. We have more than 24 years of experience in this industry.Established in 1996 and locates in Johor state, the southern tip of Peninsular Malaysia, and is well connected to major ports and airports of the region.It occupies a production cum warehouse space of 20,00 sqm and has approximately 100 skilled and dedicated employees.We are equipped with modernized and high-tech equipment from world-renowned brands (Heidelberg, Kolbus, Ochsner, and Muller Martini).
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company which means our entire operation and documentation follow international quality control standards for efficient control and records. With the certification, Papercraft demonstrates its ability to provide products and services that consistently meet our customer requirements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates are required to apply online with a complete resume or write in or email to:-
PAPERCRAFT SDN BHD , No.20, Jalan Perindustrian 3, Kawasan Perindustrian Pontian,Batu 33, Jalan Johor, 8200 Pontian, Johor, MalaysiaTel : +60 7-6861885.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 261736V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Free Lunch provided, uniform provided
- Specific Location: Pontian
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023