Kuala Lumpur Jobs Customer Service – Night Shift Position at DOLPHIN MANAGEMENT & TRAVEL (M) SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
DOLPHIN MANAGEMENT & TRAVEL (M) SDN. BHD. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as customer service - night shift with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 2,000 - RM 2,800 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DOLPHIN MANAGEMENT & TRAVEL (M) SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Customer Service - Night Shift|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 2.800|
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
1) Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
2) Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
3) Communicating with customers through various channels.
4) Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
5) Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
6) Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
7) Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 1390375-V
- Average Processing Time: 1 day