Kuala Lumpur Jobs Customer Service Officer – Inbound Call Position at Allianz Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Allianz Malaysia Berhad is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of customer service officer - inbound call and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Allianz Malaysia Berhad|
|Position||Customer Service Officer - Inbound Call|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
As a Customer Service Associate, the role is responsible to deliver the Allianz Experience at every interaction. He/She will live up to Allianz Values in delivery service to customers, agents and colleagues, and very passionate about understanding customers, knowing their needs and expectations and working towards exceeding them.
- Be the face of Allianz – possess strong focus on customer experience; deliver high quality standards and service level to serve the existing customer to handle accident (and road side assistance) and other inquiries via phone calls including emails, mails, faxes and/or social media within the agreed TAT and with the objective of achieving highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to provide first contact resolution (FCR) when possible by providing basic trouble shooting and offer appropriate alternative. When it is not possible, own customer’s complaints and work closely with respective problem owner to drive resolution.
- Responsible to perform proper escalation including unresolved complaints to respective unit or Customer Feedback Center for resolution and adhere to Allianz’s Complaint Governance.
- Perform other on and off telephone tasks including but not limited to taking messages, call transfer and hold, providing call backs and follow up calls; reporting and respond in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You are to participate in customer on-boarding including but not limited to Claims on boarding; survey calls etc.
- Proactively recover service lapses to promote customers’ loyalty.
- Capture customer feedback and systematically escalate them to respective person-in-charge for review and action.
- Proactively educate customers on our services available on the customer portal or any other relevant platforms which could benefit customer.
- Compliant to company’s standard and policies; as well as regulatory guidelines.
- Continuously and proactively improve on product knowledge for Allianz Life and General.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information according to data privacy requirement.
- Undertake other duties and assignments assigned by the management as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Proven experience as call center staff or relevant position.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (as this role require to support mandarin speaking customers & agents)
- Active listener with excellent communication, interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- Sound judgement and critical thinking.
- Outstanding organizational, strong time management and multitasking abilities.
- A patient and empathetic attitude.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Plaza Sentral,KL Sentral.
- Preferably Entry Level (Fresh Grads) / Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
|Address||Allianz Malaysia Berhad, Level 29, Menara Allianz Sentral, 203, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Attractive staff benefits
- Continuous learning & development
- Take pride in the difference you’ll bring to customers
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Allianz Malaysia Berhad
Allianz began in Germany over 120 years ago in 1889. Today, Allianz is one of the world's leading insurers and financial services providers. Allianz provides its over 78 million customers worldwide a comprehensive range of services in the areas of property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, and asset management.
Allianz Malaysia Berhad (AMB) is part of the Allianz Group. AMB, an investment holding company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries - Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“Allianz Life”) and Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad (“Allianz General”).
Allianz Life offers a comprehensive range of life and health insurance and investment-linked products and is one of the fastest growing life insurers in Malaysia. Allianz General is one of the leading general insurers in Malaysia and has a broad spectrum of services in motor insurance, personal lines, small to medium enterprise business and large industrial risks.
With 36 branches in major cities nationwide, Allianz Malaysia aims to distinguish itself as the most trusted provider of financial services to suit the lifetime needs of Malaysians and at the same time, play a role as a responsible corporate citizen.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.Diversity of thinking is an important part of our company culture.
Note: Allianz will notaccept any forward unsolicited resumes from any source to our employees email other than directly from a candidate. We will not be responsible for any fees and charges impose.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 449122-K
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Performance Bonus, Corporate Casual
- Specific Location: Plaza Sentral, KL Sentral
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- Customer Service Officer - Inbound Call position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023