Kuala Lumpur Jobs Customer Service Representative (contact Centre) Position at Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as customer service representative (contact centre) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Others.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
|Customer Service Representative (contact Centre)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Customer Service with the top international insurance in Malaysia, offering a package RM48k/annum
Your new company
If you are looking for a role in Contact Centre function, in a team that is highly productive, and provides the opportunity to work with well-experienced Operation team, this is the place to be. With an expansion in the group, they are bringing in great talents that could support, drive and improve their day-to-day operation activities, as well as providing continuous growth and exposure for their platform.
Your new role
A role that you will get great exposure in a regional operational shared service centre and involved in the client servicing work from end-to-end efficiently. This is an opportunity that you can be the expert and specialist in this field. If you are from Insurance background who is a part of the Contact Centre, this role is for you!
What you’ll need to succeed
- 1 year of working experience in Contact Centre/ Customer Service
- Ability to read and write Chinese is preferable, good conversing in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work on shift
- AND you are confident on your current skill sets
What you’ll get in return
- Specialised in Contact Centre function
- Challenging yet exciting career in the insurance industry
- Stable platform to enhance your exposure and medical knowledge
- A competitive package and performance-based bonus structure with a consistent career development
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click “apply now” and forward your up-to-date CV. For further details or you would like to have a confidential discussion on other opportunities in insurance industry, please contact Kher Yiing at Hays on +60327868600 or email [email protected].
Feel free to reach out if you are looking for anything else besides this role in Contact Centre. We Work for your Tomorrow, Today!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WORKING FOR YOUR TOMORROW
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,00+ people across 33 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have gap to fill, we’ll help get you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
In Malaysia, our recruiting experts are available to you in the following specialisms:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Banking & Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Life Sciences
- Marketing & Digital
- Supply Chain
To connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at ww.hays.com.my or follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 955738-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Kuala Lumpur