Selangor Jobs Customer Service – Team Leader Position at FRASERS GROUP ASIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of CUSTOMER SERVICE - TEAM LEADER. For candidates who reside in Selangor and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at FRASERS GROUP ASIA SDN BHD and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 3,500 - RM 4,500 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|FRASERS GROUP ASIA SDN BHD
|Customer Service - Team Leader
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Customer Service, Services
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure the delivery of first class Customer Service to Frasers Group customers through all available channels.
- Be motivated to perform key role duties both in the office environment and if required, working from home.
- Being flexible on approach to the role as business needs evolve, especially during peak periods and periods of change.
- Scheduling the team to ensure that adequate resource is in place to cover the core customer facing hours.
- Identify knowledge gaps within your team and use this to coach, train and develop the team around you to ensure the highest standards of customer service are always provided to our customers.
- Delivering one to one or group training sessions on subject matter highlighted from your regular knowledge gap analysis to agents within the team.
- take ownership of Grade 1/Whitemail and complaints/escalations liaising with your team manager for guidance and achieve the best solution for the customer. You will extract any learnings from the experience and embed them in the team to support best practice.
- ·Act on customer feedback to recover potentially lost customers and/or resolve concerns, by listening to agents and having regular meetings with your Team Manager to discuss improvements.
- Use out of the box thinking to develop inventive processes that power the department forward, always with customer satisfaction at the forefront.
- Offer support to Backoffice duties such as; Evouchers, BACS and Cheques as per business needs.
- Undertake project work as and when necessary, to the highest of qualities and deliver results promptly.
- Care for the health, safety and welfare of your people.
- Any other assignments as instructed by superior as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration, Mass Communications, E-commerce or equivalent.
- 3 years experienced in customer service or call center.
- Excellent communicator over the phone with ability to maintain a friendly and calm manner when dealing with all customers.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a good understanding of retail and administration functions.
- Able to priorities tasks, take own initiative and meeting deadlines.
- A team player, flexible and high adaptability skills to meet business needs.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Able to work on night shift during weekday, weekend and public holiday (8am – 5pm & 7pm to 4am).
|Frasers Group Asia, Accademy house, 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- The potential is massive
- Fast track career advancement
- Dynamic and fast pace environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Frasers Group are a global powerhouse within retail, made up of household names such as Sports Direct, USC, Flannels, Jack Wills and etc.
Sports Direct Malaysia currently operates a total of 34 retail stores domestically and manages a proprietary SportsDirect.com e-commerce site for domestic and regional fulfillment. Sports Direct Malaysia offers over 70 of the leading authentic global sports brands, offering the widest variety of choice and value. The company employs 850 staff with a view to expanding rapidly across Asia in the coming years.
Frasers Group Asia is now established and located at Sunway City with the purpose of providing global support to Frasers Group.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 201901040821
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Staff purchase
- Specific Location: SUNWAY CITY
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Customer Service - Team Leader position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023