Cyberjaya Jobs Data Migration Specialist Position at Raya Airways Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Raya Airways Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Cyberjaya and surrounding areas as data migration specialist with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Raya Airways Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Data Migration Specialist|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Responsible for managing the process of migrating data from one system or format to new Maintenance Information System (MIS) or MRO software. This job involves simple analyzing data, data transfer, testing and verifying data accuracy during the migration process. The job scope also includes matters specified below:
- Migrate all affected engineering data within time and budget without compromise on data integrity.
- Creation of required output formats/routines based on new MRO software system template or requirement.
- Testing and verifying migrated data to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and resolve data migration issues.
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) prior to Go-Live.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or Information Systems, or related fields.
- More than (2) two years of experience in aviation industry.
- Proven experience in data management, with experience working with aviation maintenance information systems being a plus.
- Previous experience related to data management including but not limited to data entry, data migration and data workflow process.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge and skills in data mapping , data cleansing, data extraction, data transformation and data loading.
- Knowledge in SQL and database management systems (optional).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Understanding of aircraft technical records, critical thinking and active listening skill, fast and accurate keyboard skill.
- Sound knowledge of aircraft technical.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skill and able to communicate effectively.
- Proficiency in English
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Raya Airways Sdn Bhd, a renowned name in the cargo airline business in Asia. The airline, established in November 1993, has under its wings, more than 22 years’ experience in cargo business. Raya Airways offers scheduled and express delivery, aircraft charters, ground handling, warehousing, trucking connections, and MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) services to its prestige line of clientele.
Historically, Raya Airways Sdn Bhd is a restructured entity of the former Transmile Air Services Sdn Bhd (TAS), formerly a wholly-owned subsidiary of Transmile Group. Due to this exercise, Raya Airways inherited the good legacy of experience, knowledge, expertise and good track service record in the cargo industry.
Raya Airways is one of the 6 airlines in the country operating scheduled flights into all the countries having bilateral treaty with Malaysia under the 5th and 7th Freedom Right. Raya also has been granted the Truck Flight license by the Malaysian Government which allows the operations of Multimodal transport from and between all domestic airports in Malaysia as well as into Singapore. The airline is also the member of The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA).
Designated as the National Cargo Carrier by the Malaysian Transport Ministry in 1996, Raya Airways continue to expand its wings worldwide, garnering experience and expertise in the cargo industry. Raya Airways is embarking on a re-fleeting exercise to obtain newer and more fuel efficient aircrafts and hopes to triple the volume of cargo carried annually from 30,00 tonnes to 100,00 tonnes in the next 5 years.
We are located at:
Ground Floor, Left Wing
Jalan Teknokrat 3
6300 Cyberjaya, Selangor
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 186425-D
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)