Penang Jobs Dealer Management Executive Position at Boon Siew Honda Sdn Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Dealer Management Executive. For candidates who reside in Penang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Boon Siew Honda Sdn Bhd. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Boon Siew Honda Sdn Bhd.|
|Position||Dealer Management Executive|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Manage Impian X branding, shop CI, POP Material, Social Media management, content management, website updates management and TV box Content Development.
- Review and manage dealer agreement and liaise with corporate admin and external legal entities.
- Plan & monitor any Dealer Network related events and budget control
- Plan, monitor and execute IMX reward system via Impian X yearly evaluation through field visit. Monitoring on evaluation results and report to management.
- Liaising with cross division / others Honda CI requirement proposal / quotation / others request which related to job assigned.
- Monitor, analyze, compile and report on activities, market trend and competitors’ analysis.
- Prepare and execute dealership info upkeeping, IMX application, agreements renewal, termination processing, surety update and related documents and matters.
- Assist in establishing Shop & Sales Operation Manual for BW/IMX and others related Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
- Data preparation (JPJ, area marketing etc) and dealer network mapping.
- Undertake any other projects, tasks and duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Implement effective sales and marketing strategies to meet monthly sales target.
- Manage merchandise branding and work with local designer to design & introduce new product that meet customer’s needs and market demand.
- Identify opportunities in the market in terms of visibility, availability, product ranging, pricing and promotion.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and professional processing of dealers’ orders and enquiries.
- Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans and customer satisfaction.
- Provide regular sales reports and updates.
- Manage stock inventory (HQ, supplier’s warehouse & Dealers’).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SUITABLE CANDIDATES WHO MATCH OUR REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree in (Business/Marketing/Event Management) or any related field with minimum 1 year working experience as Business Development/Dealer Network Planning/Event Management/Merchandise
- Able to converse in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- A good team player.
- Willing to travel
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boon Siew Honda Sdn Bhd, a joint venture company between Honda Motor Co., Ltd. and Oriental Holdings Bhd, began operations in September 2008 with the dual aims to consolidate motorcycle production and sales in Malaysia and to achieve higher customer satisfaction and efficiency.
Prior to the emergence of the new company, Boon Siew Sdn. Bhd. was responsible for the manufacturing and wholesale business of Honda motorcycle products in Malaysia.
While envisioning collaboration with other Honda companies in worldwide, Boon Siew Honda Sdn. Bhd. will strengthen its competitiveness and strive to provide products and services, exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 676896-A
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Meal Subsidy, Contractual Bonus, Mileage & Toll Reimbursement, Company Uniform, Regular hours, Monday - Friday, Selected Saturday (Based on Company Calendar)
- Specific Location: Batu Kawan
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Dealer Management Executive position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023