Kuala Lumpur Jobs Department Operation Assistant Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Department Operation Assistant. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Company Confidential and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 3,000 - RM 4,200 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Department Operation Assistant|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.200|
About the Company
Salus Security is an industry-leading blockchain security company backed by the top crypto exchange in the world. With rich experience in blockchain and traditional security, we are born to solve some of the most complex security issues in the industry and make security services accessible to all. We believe that talent is at the heart of the company and strive to create a welcoming environment for all employees. We are a decentralized company. If you are interested in fully remote work, it’s time to join us!
1. Communicate information with subordinate departments and other departments in the company, convey various information in a timely manner, and play a link between the previous and the next.
2. Under the leadership of the leader, be responsible for the arrangement, implementation, inspection, supervision of specific management work of the enterprise.
3. Notify, organize and arrange various meetings and interviews for the leader, and be responsible for organizing and filing meeting minutes, memos and other documents.
4. Assist the leader in properly receiving and communicating with important customers at home and abroad.
5. Other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. Native Proficiency in Mandarin and Full Professional Proficiency in English is a MUST.
2. Bachelor degree or above, experience studying abroad, strong oral English ability, English translation major is preferred.
3. Well Organized and able to withstand pressure.
4. Proficiency in using Office software.
5. Clear thinking, clear organization and strong communication skills.
- Remote Work Environment
- Attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan(ESOP) opportunities.
- International team with top blockchain companies background
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam