Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Design Engineer Position at BD Agriculture (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, BD Agriculture (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Design Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||BD Agriculture (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Organization and execution of value engineering projects
- Design and development of specific systems
- Interface to the departments involved throughout the entire course of the project, as well as external suppliers
- Design, calculation and selection of suitable assemblies and components
- Execution of field tests and evaluation of test results
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of product development, design (preferably SolidWorks) and standardization of products / systems
- A quick apprehension with high customer orientation as well as a high degree of self-initiative and independence
- Interest in agriculture and animal husbandry
- Very good communication skills in English language
- Competitive Compensation
- Encourage work-life balance
- Transparent and open communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Big Dutchman with its headquarters in Germany is the recognized global market leader in innovative technology and equipment for modern poultry management since 1938.
Across five continents and in more than 100 countries, Big Dutchman has built upon the success in housing and feeding systems for poultry production, extended the product range to include “easy-to-operate” to computer-based management systems, climate solutions and exhaust air treatment systems.
- Industry: Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
- Registration No.: 644121-W
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Bandar Bukit Raja