Kuala Lumpur Jobs Digital Marketing Assistant – Sea & India (1 Year Contract) Position at L’OCCITANE Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, L'OCCITANE Malaysia Sdn Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Digital Marketing Assistant – SEA & India (1 year contract) and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||L’OCCITANE Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Digital Marketing Assistant – Sea & India (1 Year Contract)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
You will play an important role, such as:
- Plan monthly email calendars for all brands with Content & Digital Marketing team
- Design & set up email campaigns based on agreed timelines
- Design & edit assets for emails and other CRM campaigns
- Monitor the email KPIs and suggest improvements
- Ensure accuracy in the target audience segmentation for all email campaigns
- Test and learn email designs for better achievement of KPIs
- Execute regional surveys with markets and consolidate results
- Support in churning data for analysis of business and brands
- Maintain business and brand tracking files
- Work closely with brand marketing and EC team (For both Loccitane & Melvita) to produce qualitative email contents, paid ads copy, any other marketing communication materials that resonates well with the campaign
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in communications, marketing or related digital content qualifications.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. BM & Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of working experience in marketing or content creation capacity
- Familiar with designing application for editing and enhancing graphic
- Experience in email marketing and understanding of e-commerce is an added advantage
- Good understanding on principles of brand identity design (color, imagery, typography, layout)
- Familiar with design and creation of emails marketing platform e.g., Mailchimp, Iterable
Kindly attach your latest resume with below information:
- Date of Availability/ Notice period
- Detailed job scope
- Last drawn salary of last employment
- Reason for leaving
- Current salary (salary breakdown)
- Expected salary
- Conversion to permanent role upon vacancy open
- Higher EPF contribution rate from employer
- Free product & staff discount
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
L’OCCITANE is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that factors relating to its employees’ ability to perform workplace responsibilities, and to develop in their employment, are the only ones considered in decisions about their career with L’OCCITANE.
Building a more diverse and inclusive organisational culture is one of the ways we cultivate change.
This involves building an inclusive workplace that makes our people feel safe from any sort of discrimination or harassment respected and valued for who they are as individuals.
We recruit competent and positive-minded people who share our core values – entrepreneurship. Team spirit, leading by example and authenticity – and our commitment to sustainability.
At L'OCCITANE our team members have a passion for our products, our brand and its philosophy. This passion transcends into our everyday work environment and breathes life into the dream of our founder, Olivier Baussan.
Motivated, inspiring and passionate applicants could have an opportunity in all types of positions, we encourage a culture where people have a CAN DO attitude, think BIG and are ambitious. Where they can be themselves, are accountable, and share their ideas, working together as one team.
We believe in recognising and rewarding our employees! A sneak peak of some of our benefits:
- 15% EPF from company which voluntarily more than the standard as per government statutory requirement
- Staff discount
- Free products throughout the year
- Group Insurance Scheme
- Dental after 1-year service
- Health Screening after 2 years’ service
L'OCCITANE MALAYSIA, opened its first boutique in Suria KLCC in 2004.Now, there are a total of 26 boutiques in Malaysia - 14 in Klang Valley, 3 in Penang, 2 in Johor, 1 in Melaka, 2 in Pahang, 2 in Sarawak & 2 in Sabah. We are looking for enthusiastic individual with an attitude to deliver and a passion in beauty to join our dynamic Malaysia team.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 952888-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), EPF contribution 15%
- Specific Location: KL Sentral