Kuala Lumpur Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Company Confidential are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as digital marketing specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 5,000 to a maximum of RM 8,500, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 8.500|
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Specialist at our company, you will be key person in charge of executing the company’s digital marketing campaigns. He/she is involved throughout the campaign ideation, planning, implementation, measurement, and optimisation process. He/she is also involved in exploring different advertising platform to ensure choosing the best options and customize the marketing strategies based on requirements of each branding/project.
1. Optimize all digital marketing channels and ads materials across digital placements such as Search, Display, Mobile and Social to maintain an online brand presence and drive lead generation and new user acquisition based on trends and insights.
2. Identify, propose new channels and develop new/improving existing channel marketing strategies and implement marketing plans. Manage social media channels: Facebook, Telegram, Instagram, TikTok, Email Marketing, Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, Line.
3. Targeting specific channels to promote products and services, including pay-per-click advertising, social media platforms, emails, website contents and SEO strategy and evaluating acquisition report.
4. Monitor online campaign results and optimise marketing campaigns, generate quality lead and improve key metrics based on insights (e.g. ranking target, social media impression, engagement rate, traffic, user engagement conversion rate & etc).
5. Calculating accurate marketing budgets for each campaign, analysing campaign results and ads performance, and optimizing campaign to improve ROI.
6. Regular monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor’s analysis report.
7. Create content, landing pages and optimize user experience to increase qualified marketing leads and conversions.
8. Liaise with internal and external media marketing, social media teams, SEO and outsourcing.
9. Analyze and report audience information and demographics, as well as the success of the social media projects.
10. Conduct market research, analyze and identify the latest trends/technologies in order to stay abreast of the industry trends.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Advertising/Media.
• Requires 2 years of working experience in strategizing and optimizing paid media strategies on various channels including Facebook/Instagram, AdWords, YouTube and other third-party ad platforms.
• Well-versed in Facebook’s algorithm and strong familiarity with multiple social media platforms to enhance brand awareness, impressions and has a proven track record in managing and optimizing paid media campaigns.
• Tech savvy and has good knowledge of online marketing tools.
• Experience in marketing agency, e-Commerce, affiliate marketing or dropshipping business will be an added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are well-established manufacturing company based in Shah Alam. Due to rapid expansion and growth in our organization structure.
We are now inviting experienced and qualified candidates to build a challenging career with us.
- Specific Location: Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam