Kuala Lumpur Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist Position at Fovty Tech Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Fovty Tech Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of digital marketing specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 4,500 - RM 8,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Fovty Tech Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 8.000|
Senior marketing refers to a senior-level position within a marketing team that is responsible for developing and implementing automated marketing strategies.
This involves leveraging technology and software to automate and optimize various marketing processes, such as lead generation, email campaigns, and social media advertising.
The role of a senior automation marketing professional typically involves overseeing the creation and execution of automated marketing campaigns, as well as analyzing data and metrics to track performance and identify areas for improvement. They may also work closely with other teams, such as sales and customer support, to ensure that all marketing efforts are aligned with overall business objectives.
To be successful in this role, a senior automation marketing professional should have an understanding of marketing principles and trends, as well as experience with marketing automation software and tools. They should also possess excellent communication and leadership skills, as they will be responsible for managing a team and collaborating with other departments within the organization.
- Developing and executing automated marketing campaigns that drive engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Creating strategies that align with the overall marketing plan and goals of the company.
- Creating targeted audience lists based on customer segments and behaviors.
- Designing and implementing A/B testing and optimization of email campaigns.
- Creating and managing content, including copy, graphic structure and etc.
- Analyzing campaign performance metrics and making recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborating with other marketing teams to ensure that marketing efforts are aligned with overall business objectives.
- Managing marketing automation tools: and integrating them with other marketing automation tools.
- Staying up-to-date with marketing trends & mentoring junior team members.
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing or relevant qualification.
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to convey marketing campaign & message to internal & external stakeholders
- Analytical and organization skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent market sense to sniff out collaboration opportunities.
- 5 Work day (Flexible Working hour, 8 hours of work)
- Transportation Allowance
- Annual Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fovty Tech is specializing in digital marketing & IT consultancy entitythat strive tospread its business roots in South East Asia to become the No.1 solution provider in technology and marketing..
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 1369244-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Transport allowance, Study Leave, Birthday Leave, Mondays-Fridays; Flexible working hour (8hours)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Digital Marketing Specialist position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023