Negeri Sembilan Jobs Documentation Coordinator Position at SiccaDania Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we SiccaDania Malaysia Sdn Bhd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as documentation coordinator and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Negeri Sembilan and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 2,000 - RM 3,500.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||SiccaDania Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.500|
We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Documentation Coordinator to join our team on a 9-month contract. This position will be responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of our company’s documentation processes, ensuring that all documentation is accurate, up-to-date, and compliant with industry standards.
- Controlling project documentation and setting up a proper filing system
- Sorting, storing, and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents for the project team
- Submitting and receiving Request for Information (RFI), Request for Approval (RFA), and following up
- Preparing minutes of meetings
- Keeping project information boards up to date
- Strong administration skills required
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work in a team
- Good customer service skills
- Self-starter who can take initiative
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Work schedule is 6 days per week on site
- Diploma holder in any field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in documentation coordination, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with document control and management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
This is a 9-month contract position with the possibility of extension based on performance and business needs.
If you are interested in joining our team as a Documentation Coordinator, please click “APPLY NOW” to submit your resume.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SiccaDania was founded in 2014 by a group of engineers with vast experience from the dryer and evaporator industry.The company is headquartered in Denmark and has successfully developed a global footprint with own offices in Europe, Canada and Asia Pacific. SiccaDania is a provider of evaporators and dryers for dairy, food and starch applications globally. SiccaDania has established separate companies within membrane filtration, UHT and mixing technologies as well.SiccaDania supplies individual dryers, evaporators and other process units to our customers Worldwide, however also complete turnkey processing plants for dairy and starch applications are supplied. SiccaDania is owned by Danish investors, the majority working in the company.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 202101023965
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Specific Location: Enstek Bandar