Selangor Jobs Draughtsman Position at Sunway Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Selangor and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Sunway Berhad is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Draughtsman and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 3,000 - RM 4,200 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Architect/Interior Design, Building/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.200|
Deco Style Sdn. Bhd.
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide layouts, general arrangements and detailed technical drawings on AutoCad in accordance with Deco Style quality assurance standards and clients project specifications. To work with Designer Team in producing ID CAD drawings.
- Preparing drawings in accordance to the specified requirements.
- Circulating the drawings to the relevant parties.
- Updating the copyholders whenever there are changes and identified the obsolete copy.
- Performing backup the drawings on a regular basis.
- Filing the drawing in such a way that it can be access easily.
- Liaise with design department to obtain clear specifications
- Support the design department with necessary drawings from concept to handover
- Create detailed CAD drawings for production
- Create detailed CAD drawings for on-site work
- Liaise with joinery contractors to understand needs
- Continuously look for and suggest ways to improve the process
- Follow Deco Style quality control procedures
- Other duties requested by management in support of the Design Team
Essential Requirements of Job Holder:
- 3 – 4 years CAD experience in ID drawings & joinery environment
- Methodical and organized
- Pay attention to detail
- Strong technical and construction furniture skill is an advantage.
- Comfortable complying with procedures
- Good joinery production knowledge
- Good accurate CAD skills, used in a joinery environment
- Thorough experience of working with AutoCAD essential
- Able to work as a team
- Positive mind set
- Good inter personal communication skills
- Team Player
- Pleasant Personality
- Benefits & Perks
- Salary Package
- Working culture & Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BUILDING ENDURING COMMUNITIES
Established in 1974, Sunway Group is one of Malaysia’s largest conglomerates with core interests in real estate, construction, education, healthcare, retail and hospitality, with a unique build-own-operate business model. We are committed to the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and continue to align our business strategies towards mininising environmental impact, and advancing economic and social progress. With a presence in more than 50 locations primarily in the Asia region, Sunway Group comprises 13 business divisions – real estate, construction, retail, hospitality, leisure, healthcare, education, financial and investment services, trading and manufacturing, building materials, quarrying, Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and digital.
In all that we do, we are driven by our core values of Integrity, Humility and Excellence.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 921551-D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Bandar Sunway