Kuala Lumpur Jobs Ecommerce Order Fulfilment Coordinator Position at Swee Lee Music Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Ecommerce Order Fulfilment Coordinator with full time working hours for our company office, Swee Lee Music Sdn Bhd, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Swee Lee Music Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Ecommerce Order Fulfilment Coordinator.
|Swee Lee Music Sdn Bhd
|Ecommerce Order Fulfilment Coordinator
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create sales orders for eCommerce, retail, wholesale, and intercompany demands.
- Coordinate with warehouse and logistics on timely delivery of customer requirements.
- Support and ensure ERP system transaction discipline and compliance to company procedures.
- Drive and support various other projects, duties and activities as assigned by the manager.
- Delegate tasks according to order urgency to ensure the fulfilment of tasks in warehouse operations.
- Compile and submission of Monthly Insurance shipment to Insurer
- Housekeeping Inventory Management and Daily monitoring for Export & Import Shipment Status
- Follow up on Overseas Quotation on shipping fee and Insurance to meet varies country requirement
- Willing to work 5.5 days work week (Mon – Fri 7.30am – 4.30pm, Sat 7.30am – 12.30pm)
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success in inventory planning, procurement, logistics or any other supply chain-related fields.
- Degree or diploma in Supply Chain/ Engineering preferred for fresh graduates.
- Professional certifications in supply chain will be an added advantage
- Priority will be given to immediate starters
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong detail tracking and documentation skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, a data-driven mindset.
- Exceptional writing, communication/presentation and negotiating skills.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Customer experience focused.
- Perform as a team player with good working attitude.
- Advanced Computer competency including Microsoft Excel (V-lookup, Pivot-Table).
- Familiar with Export and Import documentation for Air Shipment.
- Young pace environment
- Career development and training
- Group personal accident and health insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For over 70 years, Swee Lee has been leading the way for the retail and distribution of musical instruments in Southeast Asia. Founded and headquartered in Singapore, we carry over 150 brands and 16,00 products across 10 stores in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam, with an e-commerce platform delivering the Swee Lee experience to online shoppers throughout Asia. Embedded within this chain of stores is Swee Lee Music Academy and Swee Lee Social Club. We’re assembling a global team of gifted and experienced individuals to carry out a truly exciting vision, to be the world’s leading multi-brand retailer anchored in music.
Join us today for a meaningful career in the exciting world of music. For more information, visit sweelee.com.my.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 1009548-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), -