Johor Bahru Jobs Ehs Engineer Position at Swan Metal Products Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of EHS Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, Swan Metal Products Sdn Bhd, for residents of Johor Bahru and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Environmental and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 3,500 - RM 5,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Swan Metal Products Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a EHS Engineer.
|Company||Swan Metal Products Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Environmental|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
- Work with cross functional departments to ensure business activities comply with relevant EHS regulations and corporate EHS Standards.
- Improve EHS workplace performance by promoting a positive safety culture, identifying and mitigating EHS risk and implementing safety and environmental management systems, in accordance with regulations, corporate compliance policies and standards.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace. Conduct and coordinate on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices.
- Review the risk assessment results and work with cross functional team for implementation of improvement or control measures.
- Work with cross functional departments on change management through identifying potential EHS risk and implementing relevant control measures to mitigate EHS risk to all levels.
- Develop, review and revise Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Protection and Emergency Preparedness standards or programs.
- Coordinate the implementation of all EHS Programs such as EHS orientation, Contractor Safety, Industrial Hygiene Monitoring, Medical Surveillance, Schedule Waste Management, Air Emission Monitoring, Wastewater Monitoring, Emergency Response Team Management, etc.
- Conduct ergonomics assessment and work with relevant team to implement improvement actions.
- Identify EHS training needs for employees and develop the plantwide EHS training matrix.
- Perform root cause analysis (e.g. pFMEA, dFMEA, fault tree, 5 why analysis) for injuries and occupational illnesses.
- Participate in new standard developments with Engineering, Manufacturing, and other key stakeholders.
- Analyze data, draw conclusion, and make concise report/summary and present it; Make recommendation to improve/mitigate the risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science discipline from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years experience in EHS field and familiar with ISO14001 and ISO45001 requirements.
- Attended Safety & Health Officer course approved by Department of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH) and has a valid registration with DOSH.
- Proficient in interpretation of Malaysia EHS act, regulations, order, codes of practices and guidelines.
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PPT).
- Preferable with Green Book.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are looking for suitable motivated candidates with positive work ethics to fill this position as part of our expansion .
We are a public listed company specializing in metal/aluminum/mild steel/stainless steel coated manufacturing and fabrication . Our products range from micro heat and ex-changer coil, cladding system, windows and doors, door frames, clothes drying racks, railings, letter boxes, glass curtain walls and hoppers.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1107501-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Insurance, 8 a.m. -5p.m., 5.5 days
- Specific Location: Tampoi