Johor Bahru Jobs Ehs Executive Position at Bunge Loders Croklaan Oils Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of EHS Executive in our company, Bunge Loders Croklaan Oils Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Johor Bahru and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Environmental and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Bunge Loders Croklaan Oils Sdn Bhd|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Environmental|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
In-charge overall EHS activities including waste management and sustainability program. The Environmental Officer will assist the Environmental, Health and Safety Manager in maintaining compliance with all environmental regulations and implementing environmental programs and policies to minimize the company’s environmental impact.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining environmental management systems to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Conducting environmental assessments and audits, including coordinate air and water quality monitoring, sewage management, waste management and all related matter.
- Developing and implementing environmental policies and procedures, including waste management plans, energy conservation plans, and pollution prevention programs.
- Collecting and analyzing environmental data to identify potential issues and recommend solutions. Besides monitoring and reporting on environmental performance, including tracking energy and water usage, waste reduction efforts and other environmental metrics.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of environmental management systems
- Coordinating and collaborating with other departments and external stakeholders, such as regulatory agencies, to ensure environmental regulations and laws compliance.
- Educating and training employees, contractors, and other stakeholders on environmental issues, new regulation/change regulations and best practices.
- Investigating and addressing environmental complaints, violations, and incidents.
- Providing guidance and support for environmental impact assessments, permit applications, and other regulatory requirements.
- Keeping updated with changes in environmental laws and regulations and ensuring that the organization complies with new regulations.
- Managing and monitoring major projects’ environmental impacts and supporting project managers. Justify capital expenditure proposal and raise E-capex
- Coordinate and participating in emergency response activities, such as spills and other environmental incidents.
- Maintaining the inventory of hazardous materials and assist with the preparation of emergency response plans
- First Aid coordinator including updating stocks, managing records & justify the requisition.
- Purchasing EHS items/equipment (including department other than EHS if fall under EHS categories)
- Promote environmental, health and safety within the organization and develop & support any programme for environmental and sustainability.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Senior EHS Manager.
|Address||Bunge Loders Croklaan, PLO 8 & 9, Jalan Timah, Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate, 81700 Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,00 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,00 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 32587-A
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), group insurance, health facilities (aerobic)
- Specific Location: Pasir Gudang