Kuala Lumpur Jobs Electrical Engineer Position at WSP Engineering Malaysia
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at WSP Engineering Malaysia and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Engineering & Electrical with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||WSP Engineering Malaysia|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Design experience in HV, MV and LV power distribution, lighting, small power, earthing, lightning protection, SCADA, renewable energy, extra low voltage system, public address system, telecommunications system, security system, and etc.
- Carry out design calculation including using electrical design software for simulation.
- Produce tender document, e.g., tender drawings, technical specifications, bill of quantity, schedule of unit rate, schedule of technical data, etc.
- Tender management, e.g., tender briefing, tender evaluation (technical and commercial), recommendation and suggestion.
- Review & response to contractor’s submission, e.g., shop drawings, RFI, method statement, product brochure/ catalogue, mock up sample, progress claim, etc.
- Manage the projects to ensure quality work, delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Liaise with clients and ensure client’s satisfaction is maintained.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering. Post-graduate degree in relevant discipline is an advantage.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in Electrical Design.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM). Registration as Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate (PEPC) or Professional Engineer (PE) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of regulations, standards, practices, codes, and local authority submission process.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to engage in a multi-disciplinary teamwork in large scale projects.
- Experience in AutoCAD and BIM will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Green Building Certification or Renewable Energy, e.g., Solar Power will be an added advantage.
- Skills on computer simulation software relevant to the engineering design is preferred, e.g., short circuit analysis, load flow analysis, etc.
- Experience in industrial and process engineering related experience will be an added advantage.
|Address||WSP, B-23-3A, Level 23, Tower B Menara UOA Bangsar, No. 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As one of the world's leading professional services firms, WSP provides engineering and design services to clients in the Transportation & Infrastructure, Property & Buildings, Environment, Power & Energy, Resources and Industry sectors, as well as offering strategic advisory services.
WSP's global experts include engineers, advisors, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
Our talented people are well positioned to deliver successful and sustainable projects, wherever our clients need us. With approximately 54,00 talented people globally, we are uniquely positioned to deliver successful and sustainable projects, wherever our clients need us.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 1023737-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Remote Working