Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Energy Manager Property Management Dept Position at Pelaburan Hartanah Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Pelaburan Hartanah Berhad are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as energy manager property management dept with a full time work system, which domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Pelaburan Hartanah Berhad
|Energy Manager Property Management Dept
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and oversee all energy related matters of PHB completed properties.
- To formulate the PHB’s blueprint of M&E items including overall property management strategy to all properties within PHB’s asset portfolio including review of policies, manage procedures and processes.
- To oversee and supervise all energy savings programs as planned.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of energy on regular basis.
- To chair energy meetings with OPM on energy consumption, if any.
- To attend relevant meetings with authorities, tenants, stake holders to ensure that the properties being managed are in accordance with the terms and conditions of any related act, agreement, guidelines etc.
- To review complaints/suggestion by tenants/lessee and find necessary solution.
- To oversee and check that regular site inspections are carried out by subordinates at all the properties under the portfolio.
- To assist in preparation of annual property budget for all properties under the portfolio.
- To assist the team in preparing of annual budget (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX).
- To monitor and check all payments including to authority, service providers, professional fees and claims be processed for payment within the stipulated time.
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from recognized institution.
- Good command in Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and oral.
- Must be able to work as a team.
- Qualified energy auditor under SEDA.
- Involved in energy project in previous employment.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in building energy (audit etc)
- 5 days work
- Competitive Benefits
- Positive working culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pelaburan Hartanah Berhad (PHB) is a real estate investment holding company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Yayasan Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (YAHB). It was established on 8 May 2006 with the aim to boost Bumiputera ownership in prime commercial real estate assets in Malaysia.
PHB’s core business is to strategically acquire and sensibly develop properties at prime locations in Malaysia to generate affordable and sustainable long-term wealth creation to its Amanah Hartanah Bumiputera (AHB) unit trust holders. Part of its business includes the leasing of prestigious office spaces to corporate clients.
In pursuit of the nation’s long-term economic interests, we have been tasked to nurture the development of our core business in real estate investment, primarily in prime commercial properties in major cities in the country. We implement property development projects through partnerships with established developers as well as opportunistic acquisitions of completed assets in the open market. We are the sponsor of the country’s first of its kind real-estate-backed unit trust fund.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 732816-U
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance coverage – GTL/GPA, Formal