Selangor Jobs Engineer, Iot Position at American Air Filter Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, American Air Filter Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Selangor and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Engineer, IoT and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Engineering & Electronics
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 3,000 - RM 4,500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||American Air Filter Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
The ideal candidate will be responsible to ensure timely execution of product research by developing new IoT solutions, familiar with technical support and up to date with current trends and technologies in IoT.
A day in the life of…
- To design & develop new IoT products.
- To improve existing IoT products.
- To ensure manufacturability of the new IoT product.
- To perform evaluation & testing to ensure product performance are met.
- To propose & research new IoT product and technology.
- To propose investment needed for new IoT product development.
- To provide technical support on IoT products.
- To propose investment needed for IoT product certifications.
- To coach & guide technician in IoT product.
- Other assigned duties by superior / management from time to time.
What will make you successful
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Communications / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 2 years’ working experience in relevant field (IoT products) or experience in Air Filtration Equipment, AHU or HVAC. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with the latest IoT trends & technologies.
- Possess good tech-savvy knowledge.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrate good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong analysis, planning, Initiative & able to work independently.
- Systematic & positive problem-solving approach.
Why join us?
Do you believe in working in a company that is driven by a greater and meaningful purpose?
At AAF, work is more than just a job. We understand the vital importance of clean air. We are committed to providing clean air solutions around the globe for over a century to help improve our quality of life, increase productivity, protect critical processes and equipment, and create products that advance the human condition.
Join us now on our lifelong mission “bringing clean air to life”!
- People-Centered Management
- Friendly and conducive working environment
- The world’s largest manufacturer of air filtration solutions
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
" Bringing Clean Air to Life "
We are the world’s largest manufacturer of air filtration solutions. We operate production, warehousing and distribution facilities in 22 countries across four continents. With its global headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, AAF International is committed to protecting people, processes and systems through the development and manufacturing of the highest quality air filters, filtration equipment and containment housings available today.
Today, American Air Filter and AAF brands are recognized throughout the world as the most trusted brand in clean air. Our focus ranges from commercial, industrial and cleanroom air filters and gas turbine filtration and acoustical systems.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 137508-X
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)