Johor Bahru Jobs Engineer – Mechanical (rotating) Position at Lotte Chemical Titan (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, we Lotte Chemical Titan (M) Sdn Bhd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as engineer - mechanical (rotating) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Johor Bahru and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 4,000 - RM 6,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Lotte Chemical Titan (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Engineer - Mechanical (rotating)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 6.000|
· Preventive & Predictive Maintenance (PM) activities supervision & execution
· Planning on daily work based on preventive and predictive maintenance schedule and communicate with plant operation team to execute PM activities
· Provide comprehensive & concise report after finding
· Interpret instruction manual & simplify into a checklist
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Reputable University Or Equivalent
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in process / petrochemical / refinery life plant
· Well verse in rotating equipment repair mainly pump, compressor, steam turbine, blower, fan, cooling tower, gearbox.
· Certified with minimum Vibration Analysis ISO category 2 in a MANDATORY.
· Familiar with SAP Maintenance Module
· Familiar with rotating equipment condition monitoring, mainly vibration analysis and lube oil analysis (viscosity)
- Medical & Insurance Coverage for you & your family
- 13th Month Salary + Attractive benefits & Allowances
- Annual company activities (e.g. Company Dinner, Family Day, etc)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Explore Your Talents And Grow Your Abilities With Us
Lotte Chemical Titan – proudly Malaysia’s first and largest integrated producer of olefins and polyolefins, and the second largest polyolefins producer in South-East Asia.
Lotte Chemical Titan commenced construction of its first facility in Malaysia, a RM300 million Polypropylene (PP) plant, in 1989. In just 15 years, our investments have grown twenty-fold and we now have a total of eight integrated process facilities in Pasir Gudang and Tanjung Langsat in the southern state of Johor, Malaysia. Today, Lotte Chemical Titan has a nameplate capacity of over 2,00,00 MTA of olefins, polyolefins and other associated products.
Lotte Chemical Titan produces Malaysia’s most comprehensive portfolio of Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP), two of the most widely used polymers in the world. These polyolefins which contribute to the enhancement of every day life, are used in a variety of consumer, industrial applications and in hospitals - including packaging film, automotive parts, plastic bottles and caps, compounds for wire and cable insulation. Polyolefins replace conventional materials such as metals, glass, paper and wood and ongoing R & D leads to new applications to improve the quality of life.
Lotte Chemical Titan is a leader in the Malaysian and regional petrochemicals and plastic industries and, in line with our core values, we will pursue increasing levels of excellence to ensure our future successes.
We are an established, growing, technology-driven olefins and polyolefins producer, and to meet our long-term growth objective, we are seek highly committed and talented individuals to join our team.
We are acquiring “talent” with right attitude, experience, drive and the spirit of adventure to be part of our growing team. If you possess these outstanding qualities, and have the right academic qualifications, then you may be the one we are looking for.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or aspiring to be one, Lotte Chemical Titan can offer you a rewarding and challenging career.
- Industry: Polymer / Plastic / Rubber / Tyres
- Registration No.: 198601005832
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), 13th month Salary, Housing Allowance, Medical - dependent
- Specific Location: Pasir Gudang