Terengganu Jobs Environmental Officer Position at China Communications Construction (ECRL) Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company China Communications Construction (ECRL) Sdn. Bhd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Terengganu - Others and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) and experienced in the field of Engineering & Environmental, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of environmental officer and be able to work in contract system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||China Communications Construction (ECRL) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Environmental|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Implement Environmental Management System at project site and comply with EIA approval conditions, EMP, ESCP, ISO 14001 and other legal requirements.
- Carry out weekly site inspection and issue an observation or NCR if necessary and update the NCR register accordingly.
- Provide the construction team with advice or suggestions for environmental improvements, preventive or corrective actions for environmental control measures, if appropriate, and ensure that the right rectification activities are carried out.
- Address the Environmental Management System’s shortcomings and provide a new solution.
- Handle enforcement visit by Local Authorities, DOE, DID and other agents.
- Prepare and submit all necessary reports to the relevant authorities.
- Conduct an environmental induction/toolbox for all workers at project site.
- Provide environmental input for the preparation of method statement.
Job Requirements :-
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Environmental/ Health/ Safety) or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years of construction experience, with at least 4 of which must have been spent on a railway or linear project.
- At least two years of experience with the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System is required.
- Must possess certificates for competency in Sediment and Soil Erosion Control and Scheduled Waste Management.
- Must be knowledgeable about environmental issues and mitigation measures in;
- The construction and operation of base camps, rebar workshops, batching plants, temporary access roads and temporary bridges.
- The construction of sub-grade alignment, viaducts, bridges, tunnels, stations, maintenance yards and other infrastructure will take place in a variety of natural environments, including lowlands, swamps, highlands, forest reserves and parks, rivers, rural, sub-urban, and urban areas.
- Willing to work in Besut, Terengganu.
- Able to work 6 days per week.
- It would be advantageous if you could start working immediately or with short notice.
- Involvement in mega project
- Platform for learning
- Supportive leaders
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China Communications Construction Company Ltd. (CC) is a world leading infrastructure service provider. We are mainly engaged in infrastructure investment, construction and operation, equipment manufacturing, real estate and urban development, etc., and offer clients package solutions and integrated services such as investment, financing, consultation, planning, design, construction, management and operation.
Listed in Hong Kong and Shanghai, we are ahead of our global peers in profitability and value creation. In 2019, we ranked 93rd among Fortune Global 500; and were rated A grade for the 14th consecutive year by the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
EAST COAST RAIL LINK PROJECT (ECRL)
The East Coast Rail Link Project (also known as “ECRL“) is one key project under Belt and Road Initiative between China and Malaysia and under construction by China’s state-owned enterprise. The 640KM ECRL is expected to be completed by end of 2026. The route starts at Kota Bharu in Kelantan and ends at Port Klang in Selangor. It will pass through Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor and Putrajaya Federal Territory. Passengers can have easy access in Putrajaya Central Station to go to Kuala Lumpur International Airport or other places in the east coast.
The ECRL project will become the main transportation line between the east and west coasts, providing comfortable and convenient modes of travel and freight for the public, promoting the development of commerce, logistics, trade and tourism along the railway, improving people’s livelihood, promoting regional development and upgrading local industry competitiveness.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 1236384-H
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), 5.5-day week with alternate Saturday for office or 6-day week for site
- Specific Location: Besut