Klang/Port Klang Jobs Esh Engineer Position at Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of esh engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Engineering & Environmental and domiciled in Klang/Port Klang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 3,000 - RM 4,200 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Wistron Technology (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Implement and maintain ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 system
- Plan, execute and report to committee and DOSH monitoring requirement, CHRA, Noise Risk Assessment
- Coordinate Stack emission monitoring
- HIRARC and EAI review and actual implementation
- Update Chemical register as per JKKP’s requirement
- Coordinate plant wide waste management
- Periodical review of compliance obligation and report to Management
- Prepare comprehensive safety briefing training materials for different levels of understanding (DL, IDL and contractor)
- Responsible in arranging EHS committee meeting and submit minutes of meeting to all the Managerial level and EHS committee members
- Plan and carry out EHS related training i.e Safety briefing, Hearing Conservation Program, Scheduled Waste training, Chemical labelling training
- Update EHS weekly report
- Implement Chemical Prior Assessment Requisition (CPAR) in the company
- Manage Scheduled Waste Room as per regulation requirement
- Involve in overall system performance (RBA, GHG)
- EMS and OHSMS internal auditor
- Conduct accident investigation and verify the corrective and preventive actions taken by Department
- E-swiss maintenance and upkeep
- Bachelor Degree in related field in Occupational Safety and Health with Safety Officer certification (Safety Health Officer, SHO Green Book certification)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment in Plant working environment. Electrical and Electronics working experience is an added advantages
- Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems such as ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001, Environmental Management Systems such as Incident Investigation and other related activities
- Valid CePSWAM (Schedule Waste Competent Person) will be an added advantage
- Experienced in Internal and External Audit
- Good in EHS procedure and write up
- Good in analytical, team player and independent
- Good communication in English, Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Wistron is a global leader providing state-of-the-art design, manufacturing, services, and systems for information and communication products to top branded companies worldwide.
As one of the top 3 global makers of technology products, Wistron adapts cutting edge i4.0 technology and solution to its digitized smart manufacturing facility with automated production lines.Wistron is devoted to increasing the value of our services through non-stop development of innovative solutions in the areas of green recycling, cloud systems and services, and display vertical integration.
Wistron is a Fortune Global 500 company with annual revenue exceeding US$29 billion and over 80,00 employees in over 10 manufacturing sites around the world.
Wistron welcomes employees who are passionate about work, adaptable in a fast-paced environment, and have a dynamic mindset to work with global colleagues surrounded by tomorrow’s technology!
Google Maps Location :https://goo.gl/maps/rrhvCnWz6NPBehe29
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 934788-H
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Conducive working facility