Johor Jobs Executive, Administration (critical Operations) Position at BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Executive, Administration (Critical Operations). For candidates who reside in Johor - Others and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 3,000 - RM 4,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD
|Executive, Administration (critical Operations)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Accountable in ensuring all Critical Operations documents are properly filed at designated shared location e.g. Dropbox and internal shared drive accordingly based on period for ease references.
2. Responsible to ensure customer monthly reports prepared, reviewed and submitted to customer within client deadline for monthly reporting (e.g. 5th of the month).
3. Responsible to send out circular/memo/change control form to the required customer for any events, obtain permission from customers and track the customer responds.
4. Track, update and arrange the regular monthly customer meeting and internal operation meeting. Ensure the meeting minutes are well document and properly filed at designated shared location for references.
5. Liaise with procurement personnel to track and update the purchase request, purchase order and budget allocated for Critical Operations. Does a first level analysis, to ensure all the required information in place before proceeding for approval process.
6. Responsible for documentation referencing (e.g. insert proper reference number based on defined reference index), archive obsolete document and ensure document update to latest version at designated shared location for access/usage by technician/supervisors when required.
7. Review, compile, and upkeep all the Critical Operations documents at designated shared location and get the documents reviewed by Critical Operation stakeholders before any external reviews or audit session. (e.g. ISMS, PCI-DSS).
8. Responsible for Critical Operation stock inventory of spare parts, monitor, track and remind stakeholder before the stock fall under minimum level.
9. Maintains accurate records for department staff annual leave requests and updating of shift technician duty rooster develop by Engineer. Including uploading of rooster into CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
10. Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries.
11. Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed.
12. Attends workshops and conferences when requested.
13. Prepare work orders (i.e. Ticketing), monitor work order action status and develop work order report to Senior Manager, Critical Operations for reporting.
14. Using CMMS reporting application to develop various reports for Lead Engineer and/or Country Head of Critical Operations, as require.
15. Upload of work plan prepared by Lead Engineer on to CMMS for technical and engineering team delivery.
16. Administering of work programs such as 52 weeks preventive maintenance program that includes updating and amendment as directed by Lead Engineer.
17. Liaison with customer/tenants for work request as and when needed and relay the work request to technician/engineer.
18. Escalation of emergency/urgent operations matters to supervisor/Lead Engineer/head of Critical Ops such as customer/tenants complains.
19. Responsible for the administration of CMMS.
20. Any other duties as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
• Proficient in English through all mediums of communication. Ability to write and review good quality detailed work scripts, methods of procedure, and standard operating procedures. Prepare monthly service report and incident report.
• Minimum qualification in Professional Diploma in Business Administration or Business Management or equivalent from a recognized education Institution or University.
• Minimum work 2 to 3 years of experience in similar work nature prior Office Management Experience Preferred.
• Strong Attention to Detail and ability to Work Without Supervision.
• Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Exceptional Communication in English and Customer Service Skills.
• Administration Skills, including Proficiency in computer applications and software, including commercial computerized maintenance management systems, work order management system, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Strong Prioritization and Organization Skills.
• Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills; Ability to Multitask.
- Business Hours 8.30am to 5.30pm, Allowances, Yearly Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established and leading data centre in South East Asia. We have been involved in the design, development, construction, fit-out and maintenance of more than 200 data centres in Malaysia and overseas.
We are looking for dynamic, committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 790023V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Specific Location: Kulai
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in 2023
- Executive, Administration (critical Operations) position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023