Kuala Lumpur Jobs Executive, Asset Management – Operations Position at MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive, Asset Management - Operations and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||MRANTI Corporation Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Executive, Asset Management - Operations|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Supervise general office management, manage logistics, fleet management and ensure that the practices are in line with policies and procedures so as to ensure cost effectiveness and efficiency in order to support the requirements of the business.
- Ensure safe and reliable company vehicles are available to meet operational requirements.
- Supervise and oversee the effective utilisation of company vehicles.
- Conduct fleet evaluations to ensure maintenance standards are met and ensured vehicle management systems are effectively utilised and fleet management policy and procedure are adhere to.
- Manage and supervise vehicle service, repair and maintenance records. Ensure the appointed maintenance workshops are adequately equipped and staffed and the mechanics are properly trained.
- Ensure the maintenance cost is market competitive and within the targeted budget.
- Monitor appointed workshop and vendors performance in order to ensure the services and products supplied/replaced comply with the standards specified.
- Manage and oversee driver performance and driver/vehicle scheduling. Ensure that no schedule clashes, unfit vehicles or drivers on the road.
- Monitor and control Touch N Go cards and petrol cards distribution. Approve petrol indent requests and monitor individual usage to pilferage.
- Monitor and ensure all vehicle summons are collected.
- Ensure vehicle permits are done accordingly and in a timely manner.
- Process and arrange flight, accommodation, visa application and issue appropriate documentations i.e. travel warrant for staff air travel request.
- Manage and monitor company fixed asset purchases, registration, tagging and disposal.
- Ensure all mobile assets are tagged, registered in the Asset Track System and all information in the system is accurate.
- Monitor and control all aspect of assets movement i.e. relocation and disposal are approved by relevant authorities before the physical movement and the transactions are updated accurately in the computerised system.
- Monitor and control assets utilisation and disposal process and ensure the disposal activities comply with established laws, codes, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Supervise and monitor internal, external mailing, courier service, dispatching tasks and other logistics functions.
- Upon issuance of goods to the end user or receiving services, verify invoices against purchase orders and with proper documentation and authorisationand submit to the finance department for payments.
- Manage stock of stationery items for usage and ensure stocks are at minimal level and safety by maintaining storage record.
- Monitor and supervise company mobile phone management and operation.
- Manage office administration functions and repair and maintenance for telecommunication equipment, printing equipment and reading materials.
- Notify the appointed insurer and the responsible party causing losses to the company for recovery actions.
- Verify third party claims, inform claimants on status of their claims if the company is liable, otherwise reject the claim with evidence.
- Source for information / document for insurers, coordinate survey works to be attended by claimant and company representatives and interested parties to mitigate loss sustained by the company and third party for insurance reimbursement.
- Negotiate for claim settlement for both own damages and third-party claims to achieve best settlement to safeguard the company’s interest.
- Ensure sufficient reimbursement of own damage claims made and minimise company’s liability to third party claims.
- Monitor and control monthly bills for telecommunication, courier, membership and photocopy machines.
- Monitor and ensure relevant renewal of administration licensing/agreement and professional membership.
- Develop, motivate, coach subordinates to achieve high performance and productivity, excellence in line with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Other lawful instructions from immediate superior.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration / Management or any equivalent field.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in related fields.
- Preferably proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
|Address||MRANTI, MRANTI Park, 43300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A technology and innovation launchpad to help enterprises, researchers and inventors maximise their Return on Ideas or ROI at a quicker rate, with enhanced scalability and optimised synergies.
Malaysians have always believed in raising the bar above the world's expectations.
Our unique potential for path-breaking innovations is derived from Malaysia's diversity, the ingenuity of its people, and its economic strength.
At MRANTI, we apply an approach built on speed, synergy and scalability to technology and innovation commercialization. By continuing to raise the bar, that value is well within our reach. Our only limit is the magnitude of our ideas.
This is the power of the new ROI - Return on Ideas.
- Industry: R&D
- Registration No.: 377141T
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)