Selangor Jobs Executive Assistant To Managing Director Position at IFB FREIGHTBRIDGE (M) SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Selangor and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 3,000 - RM 4,200. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||IFB FREIGHTBRIDGE (M) SDN BHD|
|Position||Executive Assistant To Managing Director|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.200|
- Provide full effective and efficient operation of the Managing Director’s areas of responsibility by providing professional administrative support and facilitating necessary action.
- Identify, develop and maintain favorable contact with high level decision makers including C-suite level and work to understand strategic business challenges while developing a business fit between IFB and the customer.
- Focus is on delivering Customer Satisfaction by leveraging the organization’s network and ensuring all stakeholders are engaged.
- Estimate logistics related resources and time and establish priorities within project team.
- Assist to develop quotation and proposal to customers in a timely manner.
- Create regular reviews and report with sales and financial data.
- Compile feedback from existing and prospect customers and share with the Management
- To harmonize and work closely with internal teams to achieve overall customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, preferably major in Business Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management and/or Logistics.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in logistics/ freight forwarding business.
- Strong industry knowledge, market trend and logistics requirements.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to interact and deal with different people of diverse cultures.
- Friendly and mature disposition.
- Good computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Inhouse training and upskilling programs
- Passionate, innovative and energetic work culture
- Career development, advancement and growth potential
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IFB Malaysia office was incorporated on October 18, 1996 with its main office in central Malaysia (Port Kelang), controlling the Malaysian Peninsula.
IFB International Freightbridge Ltd. is a privately owned freight forwarding and logistics company, founded 1980 by Mr. G P H Glaser. IFB are headquartered in Hong Kong. We have a well established network of own offices in Belgium, Cambodia, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar (end of 2014), Poland, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
In all other countries, IFB Group have a well-established agents network.
We focus on ocean freight and air freight shipments to all major destinations worldwide.
Many years of co-operation with our carriers and contractors ensure reliable services, space and equipment availability also during peak seasons.
IFB offer global supply chain management and provide logistics solutions. As an independent company of our size we have to pay special attention to details and to offer tailor-made programs.
We offer and arrange the fastest, or the most convenient, routings for our customers’ shipments at competitive rates. Working with our own offices and a long established network of reliable overseas partners since many years we guarantee the same high level of services all over the world.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 406664-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: UOA Business Park, Shah Alam
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Executive Assistant To Managing Director position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023