Petaling Jaya Jobs Executive Business Services Position at MCIS LIFE
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Petaling Jaya and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 2,800 - RM 3,900. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Executive Business Services|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 2.800|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.920|
Responsible to support business development team to drive business growth and provide seamless customer experience in handling enquiries & concerns from intermediaries, business partners and Policyholders.
1.Response to the enquiries & requests from Policyholder & Intermediaries on products, underwriting & claims related matters effectively within the agreed SLAs.
2.Perform registration on movement declaration, attend to movement enquiries and follow up on any incomplete details (if any).
3. Attend to underwriting enquiries related to medical requirements/tests/Non- medical requirements and follow through on underwriting requirement documents.
4.Monitor and work closely with Credit Control team and put up the justifications to management to extend the payment timeline for policy with overdue outstanding premium.
5. Work with Group Operations department to calculate & raise the payment requisition to Finance for commission payment.
6. Assist to prepare management reports especially in business performance, portfolio mix & profitability, service delivery and status of the action plans.
7.Ensure internal compliance control in place especially on NB documentations and onboarding of business partners are as per standard operating procedure (SOP) and regulatory requirements.
8.Provide prompt, courteous and satisfactory customer service to internal and external customers, this includes intermediaries, policy owner, agency personnel, departmental staff, third party service providers and vendors to create a cordial working relationship.
-Degree in Actuarial Science/ Business Administration or Diploma in Insurance
-Minimum 1 year experience in Insurance Industry especially in Business Support or Operations
-Effective communication in writing, business presentation and interpersonal communication across various levels.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point).
-Good problem solving skills.
-Self-motivated and continuously strive for improvement and enhancement
- Flexible working arrangement
- Attractive staff benefits
- Comprehensive Training Program
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STEP UP & TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CAREER
While we’re in the business of helping people secure their financial future, we don’t forget our own people too, for we believe they are our greatest assets. We pride ourselves in being customer-centric, that means putting people first.
Accordingly, we’re looking for people who share this same attitude.
At MCIS Insurance, we provide an atmosphere of inclusion, collaboration and innovation that enables individuals to contribute to the overall success of the business through their unique strengths, skills and talents. Our people are the driving force behind the company; it is their commitment and passion that lends to the continuous success of our business.
As a member of the Sanlam Group, MCIS Insurance works closely with its parent company whilst allowing inter-company career opportunities across the Group, in offices around the world. The Sanlam Group is a South Africa-based fully-diversified financial services company, which includes insurance, financial planning, retirement, trust, wills, short term insurance, asset management, capital market activities, investment and wealth.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 435318-U
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Attractive Benefits, Smart Casual, Regular hours (Flexi-working hours available)