Putrajaya Jobs Executive – Consolidation & Reporting Position at IOI Properties Group Berhad (Property Corporate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company IOI Properties Group Berhad (Property Corporate) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Putrajaya and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of executive - consolidation & reporting and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||IOI Properties Group Berhad (Property Corporate)|
|Position||Executive - Consolidation & Reporting|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Review of financial reports and operation matters for investment holding companies
- Responsible for monthly financial close, GST/SST return submission and financial reporting on companies being assigned to
- Responsible for the timely submission of monthly/quarterly consolidated management accounts, budget, etc
- Ensure subsidiaries’ monthly management accounts are fully in compliance with MFRS & group policy
- Preparation for statutory and management reporting, such as annual report, Shariah Compliance Report, quarterly announcement report, ad-hoc reports required for Board Meeting/ Senior Management Meeting etc
- Analyze financial and non-financial date from the consolidated reports of the Group on monthly basis
- Ensure the submission of quarterly disclosures/analysis and reports in respect of compliance and Bursa requirement
- Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA member)
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experiences, preferably in the property development, hotel industry or with auditing experience
- Hardworking, responsible and committed.
- Meticulous and able to deliver with tight deadlines
- Familiar in International Financial Report Standards
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills with attention to details
- Self-starter, motivated, flexible and work well in a team
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- At IOI we offer a challenging and rewarding career
- Our people are recognized for their performance and contributions
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Spanning more than three decades in the property development industry, IOI Properties Group Berhad (“IOI Properties”) is one of the leading public-listed property developers in Malaysia. Over the years, it has successfully developed sustainable townships and commercial enclaves in sought-after regions of Klang Valley such as IOI Resort City, Bandar Puteri Puchong, 16 Sierra and Bandar Puteri Bangi; and established a strong presence in Penang (northern region) as well as Johor in the southern region of Malaysia. In the international scene, IOI Properties has project developments in Singapore and the People’s Republic of China. The Group has a total development landbank of approximately 10,00 acres.
Apart from being an established township property developer, IOI Properties is also known for being one of the few integrated property developers that builds and manages its investment properties such as hotels, golf courses, shopping malls and office buildings. Under its investment property portfolio it manages a total of 6.7 million sq. ft. of lettable area, comprising retail, purpose built office and others. These properties are mostly located in high-growth areas, which are well-connected, accessible and are centred within high population concentration.
The Group owns four hotels with 4 to 5-star rating offering a total of more than 1,800 keys namely Putrajaya Marriott Hotel, Palm Garden Hotel, Four Points by Sheraton Puchong, Le Meridien Putrajaya; as well as two golf courses known as Palm Garden Golf Club in IOI Resort City and Palm Villa Golf and Country Resort in Johor. Meanwhile, the Group’s investment assets include an award-winning IOI City Mall – the largest shopping mall in Southern Klang Valley, IOI Mall Puchong and IOI Mall Kulai.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 201301005964
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Comprehensive Insurance coverage, Performance Bonus, Office Attire
- Specific Location: IOI Resort City