Petaling Jaya Jobs Executive, Corporate Communications (1-year Contract) Position at Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Petaling Jaya and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Executive, Corporate Communications (1-Year Contract) in our business office, Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad|
|Position||Executive, Corporate Communications (1-year Contract)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Will be supporting the Corporate Communications team in a day-to-day operation including performing administrative task. His or her job scope will include events, advertising, media relations, CSR, Annual Report, and any other tasks relating to CCD deliverables.
- Support collation of information, preparation, and production of Annual Report 2022.
- Support preparation of presentation slides
- Perform documentation filing
- Facilitate and communicate with internal stakeholders for document sign off.
- Assist with other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time for each CCD pillar.
- Support planning events, working with clients, event coordination, and execution.
- Support creation of events and marketing collaterals.
- Gather information on projects and assist with event execution.
- Conduct research, perform site visits/recce and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Support administrative tasks including preparation of Business Case, Purchase Order request, Memo and other correspondence whenever required to assist
Qualification : Candidate has a Diploma or a Bachelor Degree in Communications / Journalism / Public Relations / Advertising.
Experience : Fresh graduate to 1 year of working experience.
Knowledge : PR & Media, Event Management, Internal and External Communication, Advertising, Problem-Solving and Graphic Design.
Skills/Competencies : Analytical thinking, attention to details, excellent communication, writing & interpersonal skill, creative, able to execute fast, able to handle stress, good communication skills, good logical thinking
Others : Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Words, PowerPoint, result-oriented
|Address||Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad, 97, Jalan SS 7/2, SS7, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- A subsidiary of Bank Negara Malaysia
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad (CGC) is a limited company incorporated under the Companies Act 1965 on July 5, 1972. Its main objective is to play a developmental role in supporting the Malaysia’s economic development agenda by assisting marginal but potentially viable small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs), particularly enterprises without collateral or with inadequate collateral and track record to obtain financing from the financial institutions. CGC facilitates SMEs access to financing through its guarantee schemes.
In its formative years, CGC assisted small enterprises particularly in agricultural, commercial and industrial sectors. As the Malaysian economy expanded and diversified over the years, the demand for CGC guarantee services grew in tandem. This led CGC to expand its range of products and services to cater for larger credit facilities required by the medium-sized SMEs.
Today, CGC supports SMEs through provision of loan guarantee and financing facilities, advisory services for financial and business development, credit information and credit rating services in collaboration with SME Corp and Credit Bureau Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. Through the Bureau, CGC helps SMEs improve their creditworthiness and bankability, enabling them to secure favourable financing and credit terms from the banks and other credit grantors on their own merit.
February 2018, CGC introduced imSME, Malaysia’s 1st SME Financing/Loan referral platform. imSME serves as an alternative channel for SMEs to find financing products. At different stages of their business developments, SMEs will be guided to legitimate and authorised channels to source for their business financing needs.
In recent years, CGC has forged strategic alliances with many banking partners to offer innovative financing options and delivery channels that are cost-effective and efficient to enhance SMEs access to financing.
To date, CGC has availed 508,898 financing to SMEs valued over RM86.8 billion since its establishment.
Current shareholders of CGC are Bank Negara Malaysia (Central Bank of Malaysia) and commercial banks licensed in Malaysia operating through a network of more than 2,600 branches nationwide.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 12441- M
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Medical