Johor Jobs Executive, Corporate Communications Position at Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Executive, Corporate Communications. For those of you who live in Johor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn. Bhd., and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn. Bhd.
|Executive, Corporate Communications
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations
Education : Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication or related discipline
Experience: 1 to 2 years working experience or fresh graduate
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
1. A self-motivated and the ability to use initiative to solve problems, making appropriate decision where rules and procedures are flexible or unwritten.
2. Familiar with both local and oversea property or aviation market scenes, trends and designs.
3. The ability to networked, dealing with people both internal and external positively.
4. Familiarity and proven experience in handling the media, advertising & promotion, public relations strategies and branding development.
5. Evidence of excellent written and verbal communication skills for wide range of audiences, including funders, development partners, and the general public.
6. Excellent editing and proofreading skills
7. Ability to undertake occasional evening and weekends work
8. Politically and culturally sensitive
9. Comfortable working independently and as part of a small team
10. Ability to work on own initiative, and be proactive, with a “can do” attitude and the ability to manage and priorities an unpredictable workload under pressure
11. IT proficiency including knowledge of MS Office, video and audio editing software
Business and Marketing
1) Responsible for the development of business and marketing strategies for the company.
2) Responsible for the development of comprehensive plans to continuously create and tap business opportunities for the company through Aero and Non-Aero segments including that of land and hangars.
3) Responsible for the implementation and execution of business and marketing plans.
4) Responsible for the accomplishment of company objectives by establishing annual business plans, budgets, Key Performance Indicator, allocating sufficient resources and reviewing revenue performance biannual (half year and full year) through performance appraisal for both Aero and Non-Aero.
5) To work closely with federal and state government agencies, tourism-related agencies and agents, in order to obtain better insight on the overall Johor market that would help to identify the right market segment to drive inbound and outbound travelers.
Communications and Branding
1) Responsible for the development of communication strategies (public relations, media relations, social media and community relations).
2) Responsible for the development of comprehensive yearly communication plans for traditional and social media.
3) To manage public relations, media relations, social media and community relations to ensure delivery adequate and appropriate messaging to promote and enhance the reputation of and public confidence in Senai Airport’s image, branding and to achieve corporate vision and mission in accordance the values of SATSSB.
4) To prepare press statements and articles on SATSSB for internal and external communications.
5) To support SATSSB management in strategizing and developing brand and resultant advertising strategy.
6) To promote and develop the SATSSB’s reputation and engagement at local, sub regional and regional level, and build positive SATSSB’s profile.
7) To ensure messaging is projected various resources, according to brand and meet organizational standards to maintain and promote the positive image of SATSSB.
8) To manage and update the publication and promotion materials, including website and newsletter content.
Events & CSR
1) To plan and coordinate corporate and staff events, CSR activities and trade show exhibitions.
2) Responsible for the planning and coordination of events of decorations for Aeromall and activities for festive occasions
1) To monitor and execute department administration and budget
2) To perform related work as per required.
|Pintu Masuk Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn Bhd, Lapangan Terbang Sultan Ibrahim, Johor, 81250 Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Senai International Airport is the main air transportation gateway to Iskandar Malaysia. It is strategically located relative to the region's dynamic economic zones such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, South China, East India and other cities in Southeast Asia. Equipped with a 3,800-metre long runway and ground services, Senai Airport is ready to receive and handle almost all types of commercial and cargo aircraft. Besides commercial aviation, its Senai Airport Aviation Park (SAAP) is now growing as a centre for Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Fixed Base Operation (FBO) and related regional business aviation activities.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 242383 M
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Optical, GPA & GTL insurance cover
- Specific Location: Senai International Airport